Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she looks good! I hope that’s an accurate representation of how happy she really is. Glad to see she’s still going to the cinema!

1200 calories a day tho 👀 as long as she’s happy! I couldn’t live off that at any size 😂

Reactions: 1
yes screenshots pls!

found it 😂
I mean, it’s not true. She was over 12st and miserable before lockdown hit 😆😆 I’m happy for her but we all know Emma well enough to know she’s probably been highly restrictive and obsessed with her weight loss. Also, did anyone else notice she “now” has Cajun chicken … do you think it’s still those little precooked chicken breasts in a packet she used to swear by 🤣

Reactions: 5
She looks decent but to be fair, 1200 calories is a very restrictive deficit, especially for someone who is exercising a lot. She’s basically starving herself so has learned naff all. Least she seems like she’s grown up a bit though!

i search her on FB from time to time to see what she's up to but now I can't find her?😭 Either deleted FB or married Ben and changed her name?