Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every now and then I do a search for Emma, Emzie etc but nothing.. not sure if that is sad or not πŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
It’s just so sad, she never gives us any warning that she’s going to disappear. How longs it been? How long did she go for last time, does anyone remember?

It’s just so sad, she never gives us any warning that she’s going to disappear. How longs it been? How long did she go for last time, does anyone remember?
She did deactivate and reactivate at least a few times a month as I do remember feeling over it just before she went for good as it felt attention seeking, but all is forgiven Emma, you can come back now! 🀞🏻

She did deactivate and reactivate at least a few times a month as I do remember feeling over it just before she went for good as it felt attention seeking, but all is forgiven Emma, you can come back now! 🀞🏻
Yeah I think I always expected her to come back as she kept reactivating!

I used to love the way she spoke on her stories and how she would talk through every thought she had that day. Return to us Emma please

Reactions: 3
I got excited when I saw this thread thinking she was back πŸ˜‚ all her hoarding of items such as the Emma bridge water plates and cups, all the Disney things from primark. Then all the protein bars πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I got excited when I saw this thread thinking she was back πŸ˜‚ all her hoarding of items such as the Emma bridge water plates and cups, all the Disney things from primark. Then all the protein bars πŸ˜‚
Remember when she went on a mad spree and bought loads of Lion King crapπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was so excited!

Reactions: 3
She was definitely queueing outside Primark yesterday for her fix of Disney stuff πŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
I bet lockdown was tough for her and Damon. I do really miss her and hope her mental health has improved

Reactions: 2