Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lou098

Anyone else really bothered that shes not washed that jumper she just bought from the charity shop and looks as if she is nibbling on the sleeve 🤢🤢 AT LEAST WASH IT FIRST!!
Also watching her stresses me out! She literally just said yeah I've been off plan for the last two days... or whatever... try 9 or more days Emma! You are not 'balancing' it out or whatever the fuck you're trying to convince yourself of! You are NOT in a deficit so will not lose weight on monday at slimming world.
I for one will be very surprised if she even goes back to slimming world.
I follow slimming world and it is so frustrating to watch. I've even offered her advice and she said thanks but totally ignored it 🙄🙄 get me to the nearest wall so I can bang my head against it

Reactions: 5

leon19

I know someone well who lost 2 stone with slimming world in 3 months last summer going from a 14 to a 10 and they have several health conditions which leaves them bedbound days on end and one of there conditions makes there metabolism lower than a normal person they are still maintaining their weight loss now. Sorry if that's not people want to hear but a young healthy person like Emma who does all this walking and exercise is more than capable.

• Angry

flamingo29

Chatty Member
So she basically wants weightloss handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t want to put any effort in, which is why she is confused.

I get weightloss is tiring, but if she just learned some basic cooking skills she could really help her convenience food addiction.

Also I don’t know who or why so many people have started following her recently, I hardly look at her page and think it seems inspiring

Stepping out of the shadows here.. I’ve actually messaged her before as kindly as possible to suggest cooking fresh food etc And she was actually so rude to me! Agree with everyone that there’s something “off” with her.. be it, learning difficulties or something else but I can help feeling the people on here are more concerned by her lack of basic skills and food issues than her actual family and her oddball bf?! It’s all just so bizarre. But I can’t look away!

Lou098

She is so frustrating to watch! But I cant help it!

Justifying having the protein shakes by saying that she needs to be kept fuller for longer when only a few days ago she was raving about how yogurt and fruit kept her full for over 5 hours! FFS ! Stop being such an instasheep and follow one plan for longer than a few days before you decide it doesn't work for you! She literally wants to have her cake and eat it and lost a stone a week! Honestly I cant cope!

MrsBed2be

I’m not sure why she hasn’t read anywhere that you shouldn’t eat back your exercise calories AND Fitbit isn’t accurate in terms of that? She seems to pick up everything else she hears/ reads online and immediately applies everything at once, but has missed this key factor. If she tried not eating back her ‘burnt calories’ for one week I reckon she’d see quite a big loss
She’ll probably eat 700 calories worth of birthday cake fibre bars tonight!

I always ignore the extra calories I burn, if the aim is weight loss you want as big a deficit as you can manage

insta(sham)

Again, ‘try to choose healthier options’ not choose healthier options. This girl must be a round short of a full packed lunch, she has zero commitment or motivation in the grand scheme of things. The sad thing is, fast forward 5 years and she will
Probably be the same size (or bigger) and have put herself on this emotional rollercoaster for the last 5 years. Such a waste of life.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
4 potato waffles if I had a day or enjoying food without thinking of a diet potato waffles wouldn’t feature. I’m sure they wouldn’t feature on anyone’s above the age of 10.

• Haha

insta(sham)

The stupid is strong in this one. Don’t think 6 calories difference will matter when you are planning on McDonald’s 2 days in a row 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real???!!

I expect to be blocked now 😂😂

• Haha

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Half the pizza is only 350 calories? Yeah but your having a whole pizza, dough balls on top
Of all of the other crap you have eaten today! 🙈 and she’s soooo excited about showing her boyfriend it. #relationshipgoals

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Every now and then I do a search for Emma, Emzie etc but nothing.. not sure if that is sad or not 😆

TheFabFader

VIP Member
SW has a huge amount of free foods but the idea of free food only works with a bit of common sense. Six jacket potatoes are ‘free’ and some will eat those sorts of quantities but there are 800-900 calories in that lot and when added to the rest of the daily intake, that’s a lot of calories. A lot of SW followers also ignore the one third speed rule, Emma being a prime example.
Yes, the girl isn’t the sharpest but she seems quite sweet and naive, no need for that awful word.

capriallie

VIP Member
But £540 isn’t a lot for all the shit she buys. She buys all the expensive stuff too, like fibre one bars etc, they’re £3 for 4 and she buys like 10 boxes of everything at once
Yeah but it’s fine cos she can make back some of her money by selling them to her Dad.

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Lmfao okay!! Thought I’d done something wrong 😂
Yeah she’s annoying with her ads etc but she does look good where she’s at and seems comfortable with herself and that’s definitely the main thing. It’s just so sad to watch, in both senses of the word. She’s got no drive to be more or to try harder with the things she does.. and then from the pictures she also takes it to the extreme. There’s no middle ground with her. And one finally thought.. her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me lmao

Wait what, did she change it briefly?!
The worst part is when she laughs at herself or goes high pitch 😶

• Haha