Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t pre diabetic or full blown type 2, I’d be very surprised. I m convinced a lot of the plus size influencers who get bigger and bigger hide the fact they have health issues because it doesn’t fit in with their aesthetic of being the happy go lucky fat girl about town.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I came to this page after watching a couple of Emma's vlogs and googling her. I don't mind her too much tbh, although the privileged lifestyle grates on me a bit.

I think I'm probably a similar size to Emma, though it is hard to know for sure because body shapes are different and I don't know her exact size. Some of the comments on here make me wonder if people view me in the same way as they view Emma, and it upsets me.

The big difference between us, however, is that I dress to flatter my shape and do not wear clothes that cling to my rolls and belly. I also wouldn't feel comfortable wearing tiny bikinis at the beach/restaurants on holiday, partially due to being self conscious and wanting to maintain modesty, but also due to the practical discomfort of it, rolls are not comfortable guys, and I don't know how she isn't so uncomfortable all the time!

And also the comments on here made me get off my sofa today and go for a walk

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I came to this page after watching a couple of Emma's vlogs and googling her. I don't mind her too much tbh, although the privileged lifestyle grates on me a bit.

I think I'm probably a similar size to Emma, though it is hard to know for sure because body shapes are different and I don't know her exact size. Some of the comments on here make me wonder if people view me in the same way as they view Emma, and it upsets me.

The big difference between us, however, is that I dress to flatter my shape and do not wear clothes that cling to my rolls and belly. I also wouldn't feel comfortable wearing tiny bikinis at the beach/restaurants on holiday, partially due to being self conscious and wanting to maintain modesty, but also due to the practical discomfort of it, rolls are not comfortable guys, and I don't know how she isn't so uncomfortable all the time!
Aww babe that’s awful, please don’t think like that. I bet you’re gorgeous.

The main reason we slate Emma on here is her entitled, spoiled attitude, she lives in a fantasy land. Fetishes black men, culture vulture etc. Could go on and on about unattractive things about her personality.

She does wear very unflattering outfits, which do get slated. I myself have taken low blows about her weight, which are unnecessary tbh. I’ll personally re-think that in future. Don’t dwell on this nonsense. ❤

Reactions: 20

Sorry for making you feel this way! I believe most of us here are plus size, some smaller than Emma, some maybe bigger or similar size.

Personally, I'm size 18 now, I used to be size 28. And it's uncomfortable, it's not healthy, I had no energy, I couldn't fit in a seat on the plane, I went to Spain and couldn't eat in a restaurant because I couldn't fit in a chair, same happened when I went for coffee in a little cafe. I was pre diabetic, depressed, always sleepy and tired. Emma is promoting all this happiness etc, but I believe it's all fake, because I've been where she is (I have different body shape though so at size 28 I looked different, I have huge thighs, small calf's, massive chest and belly), no one can tell me it's comfortable being her size, it's not. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I apologise, I have made unkind comments regarding her weight, I'm not plus size so I am probably ignorant regarding the distress it could potentially cause people. I am so sorry 😢.

It's only ever meant in jest, no malice intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I am a 48 year old woman size 22. I am not diabetic or pre diabetic, in fact the doctor has told me my blood sugars are very good. So being bigger doesn’t always mean you are unhealthy. I watch Emma to get ideas for plus size fashion mainly.

She does get on my tits 😂 not because she’s plus size but because she is a spoilt daddy’s girl who constantly clacks her bloody nail extensions together!

I worry about my weight as well, I think that’s totally normal if you are plus size. Don’t be upset though, just try and take all the comments with a pinch of salt. 😘

Reactions: 9
Sorry for making you feel this way! I believe most of us here are plus size, some smaller than Emma, some maybe bigger or similar size.

Personally, I'm size 18 now, I used to be size 28. And it's uncomfortable, it's not healthy, I had no energy, I couldn't fit in a seat on the plane, I went to Spain and couldn't eat in a restaurant because I couldn't fit in a chair, same happened when I went for coffee in a little cafe. I was pre diabetic, depressed, always sleepy and tired. Emma is promoting all this happiness etc, but I believe it's all fake, because I've been where she is (I have different body shape though so at size 28 I looked different, I have huge thighs, small calf's, massive chest and belly), no one can tell me it's comfortable being her size, it's not. X
Same thing happened to me in spain they had to bring a bigger chair out for me it was so embarrassing! Still on ny weight loss journey but feeling much better. I want to be healthy not aining for a size just so I can fit in a damn chair or sit on a plane without the seatbelt extender. I agree with you being so heavy is exhausting size 24 was my biggest I honestly felt as if i was waddling about most of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sorry if the comments have upset you 😟 but these are aimed at Emma and her poor fashion choices - not her weight so much. I don't care what she weighs, it's WHAT she wears.

Reactions: 2
Nah, sorry but the new series about her trying to squeeze into size 14 is totally out of order! Does she realize she can actually stretch the clothes and damage them?

Reactions: 7
Nah, sorry but the new series about her trying to squeeze into size 14 is totally out of order! Does she realize she can actually stretch the clothes and damage them?
she didn't try anything on in Selfridges for that reason. really says a lot about Emma, shes willing to damage 'cheap' clothes for the sake of content

surely nobody's using her for inspo, it can't be comfortable to squeeze into things 6 sizes too small

Reactions: 2
Emma’s dress sense is indicative of the internet social media bubble she lives in. She can pretend she doesn’t see the stares or hear the comments as she walks past looking like a fashion victim twit but best believe she gets them. In her head she is a fashion nova baddie, in reality she looks like a yeast infection waiting to happen and sweat, lots of sweat. Put it away.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't even walk into a shop that doesn't have my size. Why go there? You know they cater for plus size girls, it is what it is. I've learnt to avoid these shops and spend my money elsewhere. I still remember her Zara shopping too lol

Reactions: 3