Emma Ross / @Mamalinauk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when there was a online storm when a clothing brand were called out about not posting any black customers pics just white ones and Mamalina commented basically saying ‘what you post is up to you- your thread is beautiful’. I messaged her saying how shocked and horrified I was that she aligned with an account that actively excluded black women and she send me a frantic reply saying she was pregnant and not in her right mind and didn’t know what she was thinking. I’ve been pregnant three times and it’s never made me want to side with a racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t really understand what her post is about today? So she’s running late to pick her kids up from school and she almost drives through a zebra crossing when two women were about to step out onto it. One of the women mouths to her ‘it’s ok’ and Emma now decides to make a post about how we should all be kinder to one another and give each other such positive affirmations.

I’m sorry but the take away that I’ve got from such an incident is maybe stop with your ‘slow days’ nonsense so that you can get to school to pick your kids upon time and don’t almost run someone over. The message here isn’t be kind to strangers, it’s be more organized and more careful when you’re driving. Why she’d even post such a stupid thing on the internet is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand her! She doesn't practise what she preaches at all. Why the duck does she need a nanny when she doesn't have a job?! Yeah I get that she makes money from Instagram and YouTube but she can do that from home for a few hours here and there so why does require paid childcare? The baby should nap twice a day, the 3 year old gets free hours at playschool and the oldest is at school so what is she doing with her time?!

She also always looks like she need a bath and smells of B.O
WOW A NANNY??? SHE KEPT THAT BLOODY QUIET!!!

She’s such a hypocrite and only chooses to be eco conscious when it suits her. The final thing that did it for me was when she was flying to Australia and claimed flying wasn’t actually that bad for the environment 🙄 her actions are really conflicting!
I remember this and im sure i commented on the post saying why is she flying- not good for her carbon footprint 😂

Last edited:
WOW A NANNY??? SHE KEPT THAT BLOODY QUIET!!!

I remember this and im sure i commented on the post saying why is she flying- not good for her carbon footprint 😂
I think you'll find she used Ecosia to search for the flights, which offsets her carbon footprint...
Plus she only showers 3x a year, so saving lots of water and energy heating it!
Oh, and the smallest Eco Child has the others' leftovers for his breakfast, so she's probably got air miles leftover!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest instapost…woah, having slow days and au pairs to help look after your kids obviously isn’t all it’s cracked up to be if she looks so damn haggard all the time. A good shower, hair brush and clean clothes would work wonders on her. She looks ten years older than she really is. It’s not cute to be this grotty, why is she boasting about using the same eyeliner pencils that she used when she was a teenager? That’s not sustainable, it’s just gross and asking for an eye infection.

Reactions: 1