Emma Ross / @Mamalinauk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really shocked at the au pair revelation!! I had no idea. Also had no idea it was her family that were loaded and so therefore help them out financially. I figured they must have come into some money at some point to own a house in London, but always figured they weren't actually that well off and that's partly why she was trying to be frugal. Seems so misleading that she'd peddling the tired mum of three juggling it all, when actually she has hired help! Also the fact she hasn't openly shared about the fact she has help, so has purposely kept it a secret is terrible and I think really makes you wonder what sort of person she is!

Feel quite annoyed that it's all bullshit now actually!

Reactions: 5
Yes! She literally kills me.

Her fans are super fawning (why??) and it drives me insane because it’s all complete bullshit and she doesn’t live by her own code - which is classic influencer.

Like all of them she deletes the negative comments and attempts to control the narrative.

WHY IS YOUR AU PAIR KEPT A SECRET MAMALINA???!!!

The car partnership with Renault I also found verrrrrrrrrrrrry questionable. Eco wtf
Why does she need an au pair anyway if she doesn’t have a real job to go to 😞

Reactions: 2
I can not believe she has an au pair! Bloody hell what a sham. How very privileged. The fact she hasn’t ever shared this info just goes to show what a farce it all is. Really doesn’t go with the image she is trying to portray on the gram.

her wedding reception was at The Langham. I remember her mentioning the venue and realising she must be from a seriously privileged background. Her and her husband met at school - pretty sure it was Haberdashers’ Aske’s - defo not your local comp 😂

I can not believe she has an au pair! Bloody hell what a sham. How very privileged. The fact she hasn’t ever shared this info just goes to show what a farce it all is. Really doesn’t go with the image she is trying to portray on the gram.
Yup!!! She said on the local forum that the au pair quit in September and was looking for a new one...

No wonder she can have all these zero plans days - the au pair clearly does all the hard lifting.

I have never bought that toddler boys are happy to sit around the house anyway - surely they would be absolutely climbing the walls by about 9am.

Perhaps the au pair takes them to the playground while she opens all the #gifted shizzle and launders the cloth nappies 😂

• Haha
Yup!!! She said on the local forum that the au pair quit in September and was looking for a new one...

No wonder she can have all these zero plans days - the au pair clearly does all the hard lifting.

I have never bought that toddler boys are happy to sit around the house anyway - surely they would be absolutely climbing the walls by about 9am.

Perhaps the au pair takes them to the playground while she opens all the #gifted shizzle and launders the cloth nappies 😂
This is so true, I always read her posts and liked the idea of zero plans day but always felt like a failure as her days looked so calm and I could never recreate that. My children need to go outside at least once a day so we can all keep our sanity but she made it all look so chilled and perfect, now we know why 😡

I think what makes it so much worse is that she did a confessional blog post about her insta sham and still left out the au pair !

It’s all just so phoney.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone daring to comment on her insta page 🤔😂 mentioning the au pair?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That’s probably why she took 3 months of insta, not as a social media break but more she couldn’t cope without the help

Reactions: 3
She’s spending all of her time on stories promoting her blog about why she’s not been on social media

narcissist much

Reactions: 1
Oh my god today she is actually quoting herself !

‘I get some of my expert tips here’ - and you guessed it, it’s a swipe up to her own blog post from 2 years ago about packing for a holiday...

She drives to Spain to SKI (the most privelege holiday ever) but as she has a mother who saved her childhood clothes (obviously expensive and good quality) she’s totally eco.

I find her just the biggest hypocrite.

Any time she compromises on values: “the moths and rats made me do it!”

She's so privileged and that blog post shows it. I couldn't even finish reading it. Not everyone is lucky enough to have people around thm. We have no-one. It's come across rather smug

Reactions: 3
The blog post where the au pair finally gets a mention is incredibly problematic because it’s still not the truth. Her new confessionals are still insta-shams.

She had an au pair prior to the current one and they quit so advertised for another one to replace them.

The au pair also gets an incidental one line and her contribution to the household is really just ignored.

The post does serve to highlight a volume of paid and unpaid support most of which is completely unavailable to normal families. As does the current ski trip - driving and a second hand jumper so she really is one of us (wtaf).

"the kids' ski teachers were less than impressed with our lateness but oh well"... What a 💩 attitude to teach your kids.