Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fumin if someone filmed around my house with all of my stuff in it for Instagram

Reactions: 7
Another house tour. I thought that house had a lot of potential. I really don’t understand what there looking for… like Jonny going on about walkers and that… yea… that is what happens in the countryside. Complete city Tory. Honestly are they both expecting a new build house in the middle of the country side with a massive drive way so no walkers can get into it. … if that is the case you need to slap yourselves and wake up. Because that isn’t reality. Buy some land and do it yourself. So bored of the whinging and oh we can’t find a house. How about looking for places to rent in the area so you can get your poor kids settled in a school and look for houses closely. I also have a feeling the reason why they have so little house viewing is because there relying on other people to find them which isn’t how you buy a house. Or Emma as someone who ain’t working is supposed to be looking and she is too busy showing off on Instagram to bother. Rant over. Go get some brand deal again and tell us how wholesome you are. Used to be down to earth and relatable. Please please bring that back! Now just entitled.

Reactions: 6
All the bitching about the Estate Agent… fuuuuuck off, it’s literally their bleeping job to try sell you that house!

Reactions: 3
Wow, just wow. I’d been sitting on the fence about Emma until tonight’s rant about the estate agent and house. So rude to film the entire house and the agent then slag her off on social media. The house is a period property, full of character and yes smaller than newer builds. Not to their taste? Fine, we all like different things. But no need for Jonny to blame the agents - we all know agencies will spin their words to entice buyers. It’s their job. Both have come across arrogant and nasty after that

Reactions: 8
Wow, just wow. I’d been sitting on the fence about Emma until tonight’s rant about the estate agent and house. So rude to film the entire house and the agent then hag her off on social media. The house is a period property, full of character and yes smaller than newer builds. Not to their taste? Fine, we all like different things. But no need for Jonny to blame the agents - we all know agencies will spin their words to entice buyers. It’s their job. Both have come across arrogant and nasty after that
They've done it with every property they've looked at. Surely if they've looked at it in depth online, they'd know it wasn't for them. I've just watched it, "savills this and savills that", how about if you're looking for a house, you have a look yourself at available properties and arrange a few of your own viewings...

Also I've just had a look, for the price point of that property, there are loads on Rightmove. Is it something about status as to why it seems they're ONLY using Savills to view houses?

Last edited:
They have liquid assets from the house sale, and given that he runs a building company.....

If I were in their shoes I’d be looking for land, buying a decent static caravan to live in and build something to my own taste and spec.

Reactions: 1
They've done it with every property they've looked at. Surely if they've looked at it in depth online, they'd know it wasn't for them. I've just watched it, "savills this and savills that", how about if you're looking for a house, you have a look yourself at available properties and arrange a few of your own viewings...

Also I've just had a look, for the price point of that property, there are loads on Rightmove. Is it something about status as to why it seems they're ONLY using Savills to view houses?
They’re obviously far too busy and important to look themselves - that’s what they pay Savills for… Honestly they’re coming across as a pair of entitled twats.

Reactions: 2
And now someone’s messaged her about slagging off the estate agent and she still thinks they are in the right. She’s really not coming across as a nice person.

Reactions: 5
Two arrogant arseholes! Her stories from this morning are bleeping pitiful.

1) Started off trying to get her followers to forgive her for slating her MIL by saying how much of a brilliant grandmother she was.

2) Telling her followers about her daughter’s meltdown at camp – poor little girl has her mother telling complete strangers about this!

3) Saying she’s grateful Jonny paid for them to get to camp but they can’t actually afford it – absolute bullshit, as we all know.

4) Absolutely slating the woman from the estate agents that showed them around the property yesterday after a follower told her she might be putting that woman’s job at risk – she doesn’t care about anyone else but herself the selfish bleeping hole. That woman is paid to try sell the property, just like you were once paid to talk complete bullshit on a radio station Emma. Get a bleeping grip!

Reactions: 8
And now someone’s messaged her about slagging off the estate agent and she still thinks they are in the right. She’s really not coming across as a nice person.
And she was worried about us all on tattle hating on her when it seems her true followers are starting to turn!

Reactions: 5
Amazed they managed to get them into camp 2 days a week at late notice too. All camps by me have been full since long before the holidays started!

Why is she sending her poor daughter to camp when she obviously has issues and doesn't want to go? That is just mean!

It's not like Emma has a proper job. I am sure she can sack off this 'meeting' to look after her child. Poor thing. She's awful.

Reactions: 4
Wow Johnny seems like a right stuck up snobby prick of a man. Instead of just saying we've realized quaint cottages are not for us, we need a large new build or barn conversion etc...he goes on a tirade slagging off everyone and everything. They are really vile people. I hope they never find a home and the MIL finds out everything being said about her, and they have to go live in a shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Johnny seems like a right stuck up snobby prick of a man. Instead of just saying we've realized quaint cottages are not for us, we need a large new build or barn conversion etc...he goes on a tirade slagging off everyone and everything. They are really vile people. I hope they never find a home and the MIL finds out everything being said about her, and they have to go live in a shed.
Go live in a shed
bleeping hell ! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d be so pleased if my wife had declared to thousands of people and n the internet that my building firm had no work!
ffs woman think!
I used to really like emma I found her down to Earth, funny and genuine
Now she’s awful , rude and a complete sell out

duck me, all she does is whine about her privilege. Just watched, she says her MIL is a brilliant grandma, who is still recovering from covid and that they've basically pushed her out of her home to go to look after her other grandkids because they're living there? So, essentially does her MIL feel compelled to leave her property EVEN though she's poorly? And are these the same grandkids who were booked into camp full time for the summer? 🤥

Why send your child to camp when you know she has separation issues? It's one thing if you're working full time and need child care, BUT to send her when you could easily work around stuff baffles me.

I hope to god that poor estate agent doesn't lose her job or get reprimanded because of those two.

And doing reels for a building company? Mmmm how the duck did companies survive before insta.

She really is a twunt.

Maybe Johnny has no business cause people are seeing the two of you on Instagram and You have put them off.
And if they can't afford to send the kids to camp now, what are they going to do when they have a house to pay for.

Reactions: 1
Every other builder I know is completely swamped, especially garden works, fully booked until 2022

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.