Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m a lurker, hey šŸ„° I came over to see what is ā€œwrongā€ with Primroseā€™s eye? I donā€™t remember seeing anything about this!

Reactions: 1
When she said ā€˜trust me Chester does have his tantrumsā€™ oh donā€™t worry we believe you Em šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m a lurker, hey šŸ„° I came over to see what is ā€œwrongā€ with Primroseā€™s eye? I donā€™t remember seeing anything about this!
thereā€™s nothing wrong with it and it looked just like chesters when he was little when she did that side by side photo of them same age yesterday. She just likes to add another thing onto the list of things wrong with them. Notice sheā€™s decided Primrose also has CMPA. I mean she might have but I feel sheā€™s just decide to have another milk allergy baby?!

Reactions: 2
There's nothing wrong with her eyes. She has a wide nose bridge so to focus on something in front of her it looks like a squint but its not. As she grows it will even out.

When she said ā€˜trust me Chester does have his tantrumsā€™ oh donā€™t worry we believe you Em šŸ˜‚

thereā€™s nothing wrong with it and it looked just like chesters when he was little when she did that side by side photo of them same age yesterday. She just likes to add another thing onto the list of things wrong with them. Notice sheā€™s decided Primrose also has CMPA. I mean she might have but I feel sheā€™s just decide to have another milk allergy baby?!
Notice how she said Chester has a phobia of pooing as well šŸ„“ do you mean like most toddlers Emma he would prefer to do a tit in his nappy then on the potty? What is it with her and her kids bowel movements

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did chuckle at the idea that some people coming round to film them (with their kids) for a few weeks was losing precious time with their babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's nothing wrong with her eyes. She has a wide nose bridge so to focus on something in front of her it looks like a squint but its not. As she grows it will even out.
Ah OK. Itā€™s just the way it came across to me as if there was an issue in the past.

Ah OK. Itā€™s just the way it came across to me as if there was an issue in the past.
Pseudo-squint or pseudo-strabismus is a false appearance that one or both eyes are not in line and are deviating when in fact they are straight. One or both eye(s) may give the impression of being turned in, out, down or up, but there is no true misalignment when tested.

Stolen from Google, thats what looks up with her eye. Two of my kids had it and both out grown it by school age. šŸ™‚

Reactions: 1
Shock! Knew she was fishing when she asked the other day! Then hiding gifted under the filter!
ARGH - I was confused when I saw that story because she already mentioned that she uses bath bombs so obviously knows a decent brand already. They are also about $2. Why so stingy.

Pseudo-squint or pseudo-strabismus is a false appearance that one or both eyes are not in line and are deviating when in fact they are straight. One or both eye(s) may give the impression of being turned in, out, down or up, but there is no true misalignment when tested.

Stolen from Google, thats what looks up with her eye. Two of my kids had it and both out grown it by school age. šŸ™‚
My kid had it in each eye also, but needes operated on last year!

My kid had it in each eye also, but needes operated on last year!
Aw hope the little one is ok. We nearly had an op at 4 but he had ready had two ops and is allergic to anesthetic so we held out and by 5 it was pretty much fine thankfully. Hes 16 now and only thing wrong is that wye is slightly smaller and he looks abit stoned in photos šŸ¤£ (hes not as never leaves the house šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)

Omg we are in a 2nd lockdown during a global pandemic.....why are they all at the supermarket??šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s a pandemic. Firstly you should be shopping alone not dragging the whole family out for a day in Asda.
Secondly, the mask is meant to cover your nose. Or whatā€™s the point of wearing one you stupid mouth breather
Iā€™m not saying she has done this, but itā€™s a possibility looking at it.

People who open food and walk around the supermarket eating it annoy the hell out of me!!!!!! And Supermarket staff hate it too-including picking up the empty packets dumped on the shelves when itā€™s not even been paid for.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m not saying she has done this, but itā€™s a possibility looking at it.

People who open food and walk around the supermarket eating it annoy the hell out of me!!!!!! And Supermarket staff hate it too-including picking up the empty packets dumped on the shelves when itā€™s not even been paid for.
That just comes from her entitlement I suppose. Chesta wants something now, he gets it now. Just makes me fume while Iā€™m sat at home with the kids, doing my food shop at 9pm after hubby is home, kids in bed, housework done so I am shopping alone

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.