Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you allow your house to be shown from outside for TV... ok to show off... but then to show the house number for an ad??? We also know you go to soft play and white rose and playgroup??? For someone who posts all random theories and warnings against predators - how can you be so stupid?!!!! I’m not famous and would NEVER.
that actually isn’t her house in the ad lol. They have a window along their door but in the ad they don’t. Honestly desperate of them.

So gaz has gone from shagging everything that moves on a TV programme to doing a 'Tap to Tidy' on insta.....actually howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
that actually isn’t her house in the ad lol. They have a window along their door but in the ad they don’t. Honestly desperate of them.
Ahhh makes more sense! But also no sense doing an ad for someone else’s door haha. Hope the company gets a better return than fabletics

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would you allow your house to be shown from outside for TV... ok to show off... but then to show the house number for an ad??? We also know you go to soft play and white rose and playgroup??? For someone who posts all random theories and warnings against predators - how can you be so stupid?!!!! I’m not famous and would NEVER.
So don’t judge but I actually tried to find their house just to see what they paid for it as others were getting built near them (I could tell from Gary’s insta stories in the garden). However I couldn’t, although I didn’t try very long I couldn’t fit it. However you raise a good point as I spending the whole time knowing I’ll recognise it when I see it 😂

Reactions: 2
So don’t judge but I actually tried to find their house just to see what they paid for it as others were getting built near them (I could tell from Gary’s insta stories in the garden). However I couldn’t, although I didn’t try very long I couldn’t fit it. However you raise a good point as I spending the whole time knowing I’ll recognise it when I see it 😂
Totally don’t judge. I love looking up to see what people paid for their houses haha. I also had a look at the area just to get some reference on price 😂

• Haha
I’m sure they live at a low number, (less than 10) as I’m sure they’ve posted something of the front of their house before where you could see the number. Don’t know the street though. I’m nosey too!

Reactions: 1
I know the estate they live on only because I’m familiar with the tingley area and I recognised it from OG’s. I wouldn’t share the name on here though it’s personal info, I’d happily discuss the things they broadcast to the world but not that. However I do get the price stalk thing I do it with all celebs 😂

If it helps I don't live too far from Leeds and I live in a very similar house, and I paid just over £400k for mine at a similar time, so I imagine it would be similar. They're not in a great area, but it looks like they have spent a lot on the interior.

Are they honestly that lazy that they need a cleaner? They don't even leave the house! Even leaving the balls out of the ball pit for the cleaner to put them back in? They are a complete joke

Reactions: 6
Are they honestly that lazy that they need a cleaner? They don't even leave the house! Even leaving the balls out of the ball pit for the cleaner to put them back in? They are a complete joke
If you had a bug wouldnt you message the cleaner cancelling so you don’t spread it?

Reactions: 14
When you can’t be bothered to heat up some boiled leftover food so order a maccy ds. Hopefully they won’t get food poisoning from that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.