Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Emma and Gary let Chester pull the living room apart..that would do my head in. Last week he literally took the sofa apart and this morning he’s pulling toilet roll everywhere and instead of telling him off they video him 🤯
I Literally do not get why she is letting him do that to the loo roll! He honestly has 0 boundaries so it seems

Reactions: 3
Why do Emma and Gary let Chester pull the living room apart..that would do my head in. Last week he literally took the sofa apart and this morning he’s pulling toilet roll everywhere and instead of telling him off they video him 🤯
She sounds so bored on her stories when she talks to him. Like no authority or messing round with him too. Just seems like she just sits there and let's him do what he wants. He's spoilt and he will get a shock later on in life!!

Reactions: 5
She sounds so bored on her stories when she talks to him. Like no authority or messing round with him too. Just seems like she just sits there and let's him do what he wants. He's spoilt and he will get a shock later on in life!!
I don’t no why it annoys me so much but it does 🙈🤣 if they don’t start putting boundaries in place now they are going to struggle big time when he’s older. Does Gary not bother with his own family as much now? I remember a scene on Geordie OGs where they went to see his mum and grandad but it all seemed awkward as hell.
I think Primrose is sooo cute, she looks a little bit like Gary’s Grandad

Reactions: 2
I don’t no why it annoys me so much but it does 🙈🤣 if they don’t start putting boundaries in place now they are going to struggle big time when he’s older. Does Gary not bother with his own family as much now? I remember a scene on Geordie OGs where they went to see his mum and grandad but it all seemed awkward as hell.
I think Primrose is sooo cute, she looks a little bit like Gary’s Grandad
God yes that was cringe wasn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma seems like a massive stuck up witch and unfortunately she’s made that kid into a very unlikable child. Can imagine her storming into nursery questioning how they dare to set punishments and consequences for him

Reactions: 4
I wonder does Gary still play about? He was vile on GS. I wonder since the kids came along has he completely changed? Then again he always seems to be at home apart from going to golf so probably doesn't get a chance 😂
I think when they first got together and before they had Chester he must have cheated, look at the way he treated that Lillie he was with for over a year and the way he treat Charlotte both of whom he claimed to ‘love’ I think having kids with Emma is the reason he is behaving

Reactions: 5
I mean my 5 year old will end up getting the tape stuck on herself and then start screaming for me to help. I very much doubt he did that himself, it’s all staged!

Reactions: 2
Yuck what the hell is that🤢 you'd think the amount of time these two idiots spend at home, one of them could make a meal!!

Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you allow your house to be shown from outside for TV... ok to show off... but then to show the house number for an ad??? We also know you go to soft play and white rose and playgroup??? For someone who posts all random theories and warnings against predators - how can you be so stupid?!!!! I’m not famous and would NEVER.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.