Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping low can you go?! Using your kids health ‘problems’ as click bait.

Reactions: 7
My son has autism, same age as Chester. My little boys never said a word. Has daily meltdowns. Can’t go to nursery full time and can’t join in with lunches with the other children as it’s too much for him. If she is desperate she should come look after my wee boy for a few days. I wouldn’t change him of course but I’m desperate to hear his voice, make cakes with him, go to the cinema. All the things king chestaaaaaa can. duck off emma you alien head bleep.
Agreed! My older brother has autism, my parents struggled with him as I was growing up, As he also had sensory processing disorder. His meltdowns were pretty severe. We didn’t have family in Ireland so I spent a lot of my childhood helping my mam & dad with him. In those days autism wasn’t talked about & there wasn’t a lot of knowledge around it.
My brother still has his moments, but he’s older now & can read the signs of when he will go into ‘psycho mode’ as he calls it. He will go into his room & do what he does to calm himself. He’s bit more social & he’s more aware of his surroundings & interactions. He’s definitely come along way from the older brother who use to kick the walls etc.

I don’t know if Chester has autism.. but what I’ve seen so far, he seems like any kid who doesn’t like loud noises etc. he also interacts with kids fine, he also has energy to play. He talks a lot.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Emma has self diagnosed Chester by reading things from google. Bit like her spreading misinformation. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is unbelievable, she actually has a look of excitement when saying she's taking the kids for a hospital appointment to check for a major defect! Wouldn't any normal person put the damn phone away and concentrate on the procedure! Not to mention be shitting bricks that the kids aren't ok. I just can't believe it! As for the edit where Gary thought she was putting it on, is it any wonder when she's always finding illnesses! He's got to be sick of it and know that she's insane.

Reactions: 6
God that video 🤯 so is Emma actually going to say what her heart defects actually are or is she just going to keep going round in circles and keeping everyone guessing?! Also why keep bringing up prims weight ‘oh Chester is 2kg heavier than prim’ and what?! Also keep referring to prim as the hyper one and that Chester had to calm her down in her last hospital appointment yet 99% of the time and prim is quietly playing on her own or painting while Chester is bouncing off the walls. If anything prim seems like an easy going child.

Also why wouldn’t you video these types of appointments, shouldn’t they be kept private or just do a q&a on it if they wanted to share info. Don’t know why she can’t just tell people what the supposed condition is so that people can actually query it instead of her beating round the bush.

Last thing….why why why does Emma keep interrupting Gaz when he tries to talk it’s so irritating to watch

Reactions: 13
God that video 🤯 so is Emma actually going to say what her heart defects actually are or is she just going to keep going round in circles and keeping everyone guessing?! Also why keep bringing up prims weight ‘oh Chester is 2kg heavier than prim’ and what?! Also keep referring to prim as the hyper one and that Chester had to calm her down in her last hospital appointment yet 99% of the time and prim is quietly playing on her own or painting while Chester is bouncing off the walls. If anything prim seems like an easy going child.

Also why wouldn’t you video these types of appointments, shouldn’t they be kept private or just do a q&a on it if they wanted to share info. Don’t know why she can’t just tell people what the supposed condition is so that people can actually query it instead of her beating round the bush.

Last thing….why why why does Emma keep interrupting Gaz when he tries to talk it’s so irritating to watch
The simple answer is she’s a know it all thunder bleep.

• Haha

She's apparently got 3 holes in her heart and valve damage. She said it has to be done by open heart surgery. But that she doesn't like to talk about it 👀 although she's done nothing but talk about it at every given opportunity since she found out last year. Don't mean to sound unkind but if you have a problem that you don't want to talk about then just don't! And certainly don't make a vlog of your children being checked! I'd have been going insane not sitting planning my child's potential surgery the night before knowing if anything was wrong, with a smirk on her face. It's just not normal behaviour!

I think Emma comes across nice in her Q&A’s. That’s about the only positive thing I can say about her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.