Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This turning my bedroom into a cinema video is ridiculous. She said she was going to "bite the bullet" and get the new iPad as if it's hard to say yes to Very sending you a free one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*emma’s, it’s clear she isn’t that happy with Tim moving in
I feel like she wants to live alone still, which I don’t blame her for as it is great 😂 And Tim’s kind of fallen on his feet with a flat to live in and an office space

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the deal is with her mum? She never mentions her
I believe her parents split when she was young and she just grew up with her dad. She does mention the mother from time to time though so it can’t be TOO bad.

I do not want her to hit 200k before her birthday. a) because people shouldn’t subscribe to someone who is clearly in the midsts of an eating disorder/exercise addiction AND b) because I’m petty and think it’ll be funny if she doesn’t get there.
Also, it’s completely unreasonable to want MORE subscribers when you don’t even interact with the ones you’ve already got. Greedy.
She thinks she deserves more because she got skinny. That’s all this is.

ever since I started watching her (2-3?) years ago, she’s been on about her subscriber goals. The constant focus on numbers just doesn’t sit right with me as a subscriber. I know that social media is a bit of a numbers game and it is an indicator of success, but to me it just points out that someone is maybe doing it for the wrong reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️. As people have already pointed out, she doesn’t even engage with the ones she already has...

Reactions: 6
I think she thought being besties/collaborations with Soph would further her subs but... it didn’t

Reactions: 6
I think she thought being besties/collaborations with Soph would further her subs but... it didn’t
Yeah I think that’s why she came up in my recommendations, when she did a collab but I honestly think I’m at the point where I’ll unsubscribe soon.

First day of non lockdown, and she does everything, gym and then nails done, how long till she’s got all her pals round?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's so subscriber-orientated in terms of numbers and very much curates her content to appease them (e.g. kept up consistent vlogs due to them doing the best, moving makeup vids to insta because they didn't do well on yt, etc) yet she never replies to anyone? Make it make sense???

Reactions: 5
She's so subscriber-orientated in terms of numbers and very much curates her content to appease them (e.g. kept up consistent vlogs due to them doing the best, moving makeup vids to insta because they didn't do well on yt, etc) yet she never replies to anyone? Make it make sense???
The only ones she ever replies to are negative ones and she's always quite rude even if they're only a little negative or they question something in her vid. She also never replies to comments on IG like people asking where her clothes are from (cos she never tags them) it's not as if she gets that many comments either surely she could reply to questions like that.

Reactions: 2
The only ones she ever replies to are negative ones and she's always quite rude even if they're only a little negative or they question something in her vid. She also never replies to comments on IG like people asking where her clothes are from (cos she never tags them) it's not as if she gets that many comments either surely she could reply to questions like that.
So, essentially, her career is talking to herself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I don't know much about this girl but she's popped up in my insta feed a few times. She literally cakes on her makeup it ages her so much. Also, she has naturally good eyebrows, why does she fill them in ans bring them so close together they almost look like a monobrow?
20201203_115350.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this sounds completely untrue but I was watching Emma’s November favourites and my boyfriend came up behind me and started cackling - he asked why I was watching a video with “some woman in her 40’s” and was absolutely shocked and in disbelief when I told him she’s 24. I would have clocked her at 26 myself personally but the male perspective was interesting to me.

(I think her heavy, dry foundation that really makes you see her lines don’t do her any favours, and that she’s more wrinkly than most people her age.)

I’m convinced she’s buying these backup products she keeps ‘finding’ 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.