Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
To answer her question: C. They both look like shit.
Isn’t she meant to be an actual makeup artist?
She does have background in makeup, I’m not sure of the specifics though, and whether she was an actual MUA or a makeup enthusiast

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
It's not guilting - it's calling out the hypocrisy of it. Loving David's animal documentaries so much that you cry within 20 seconds (which she said), and then not changing any of your lifestyle to fit that... That's hypocritical. Eating animals aside, she overconsumes which is another huge contributor to the destruction of the planet. You can see that from how much clutter is in her house, especially her office.

Oh absolutely and I do see the hypocrisy. I've watched loads of vegan documentaries etc and I cried and hated seeing certain things but still eat meat. I just think you can feel a certain way without having to change your eating habits but you must contribute in other ways. Yes the best way may be to stop consuming animal products but it's not always going to be the path people take. Buy less, consume less, be mindful of using certain products, recycle - other things other than becoming vegan are all helpful.

I feel Emma (and most influencers) just say what people want to hear. Most of them are so wasteful and then moan and cry about our planet while not doing anything to help 🤷🏻‍♀️

With her being so obsessive around food and exercise I'd have thought she'd be vegan already but if its not for her then she shouldn't be shamed for it (not that I'm saying you're shaming her, I hope you get what I'm trying to say and it doesn't come across as rude!)

dinkybird

Can she not just do what everyone else is doing and make do with what she’s got. So what, you have to change up your routines for a while, maybe can’t lift so heavy or go so hard on cardio, but most people have no choice but to make do. Go out for a power walk around the block, play Ring Fit, which you go for free! 😂 You’d think she lives in a mansion the amount of stuff she buys.
People literally make do with what they have, she has more money than sense. Genuinely willing to drop a few hundred on a spin bike with nowhere to store it and absolutely no requirement for it when people are struggling to survive?

Read the room sis.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Wait she's self-isolating but just said in her vlog that she went on a "quick walk"? I thought you weren't allowed to leave your home if you're self isolating...
I wonder when she got the text? She only posted it today and I guess the vlog would’ve been fined yesterday, or did she mention it in the vlog too?

jjeett

Chatty Member
Is it this makeup look? I had screenshot this since yesterday to post on here but then I got caught up in the Demi Donnelly fiasco.
I was coming to say, “maybe the teacher thought she was doing you a favour”
Does anyone know why she disabled comments on this post?

Edit: oh, no ignore me it was an Instagram glitch

Lola123

VIP Member
5’4” is the UK average height for a woman, I always thought Emma was slightly taller? Like 5’6”? She also looks like she carry’s weight in not bad places, like her boobs and her bum/thighs? Yes does she have some rolls but she’s not bulging out of her stomach so she was quite lucky before

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Really annoying to me that she keeps missing uploads because of things like having to go to spin classes & meeting friends. The rest of us who have to go to work fit our hobbies around our work, not our work around our hobbies 🙄
Yeah and the video was 12 mins long lol

nym3ria

Chatty Member
Ah, I forgot about the mugs! I was going to say, I genuinely couldn't see how she'd be able to sustain this as her income with so few video uploads a week. What a privileged lifestyle!
unless someone else packs and send them, they surely can't make her that much as shes never sending any out lmao