Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you need to be maternal to be a mum but I just can’t see her with a baby! Are her jeans not just to tight😂 as she keeps reminding us all she has very long legs and is a size 8 (but maybe not anymore!)

Reactions: 5
Not to mention a baby would ruin her ~Scandi~ aesthetic. That's why there's only one wall of the house that has any color on it, and it's relegated to Simon's Corner in the kitchen.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention a baby would ruin her ~Scandi~ aesthetic. That's why there's only one wall of the house that has any color on it, and it's relegated to Simon's Corner in the kitchen.
I can't imagine a baby's room in her home. What colour would it be... a NEUTRAL coloured nursery? Oh please no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.