Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Nooooooo she is already in bed and bought another robot hoover. Push a normal one you daft devil might help your wls weight loss its not as if you are pushed for time on past evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
I’m really disappointed in Emma’s behaviour re the wish list. If people want to send a gift that’s up to them as individuals but to make a list and publish it for everyone to ‘donate’ to?! No, that doesn’t sit right with me...

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Emma, if you’re referring to me out-ing your weight loss surgery on that twitter thread you’re wrong. You still have number, text me if you have an issue. Yes I was at your wedding, but I didn’t bloody out this. Bore off.

• Wow
  • Haha

Boostar_

She's telling us that WLS won't change her issues around food. Well yeah. Actually going to counselling would help with that.

I can live with never seeing that playsuit again. Also, shouldn't it be too small for her? It's a 24 and she's a dainty 16 now.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’m disgusted at the wish list. This seems likE profiteering off her illness. In this current climate - begging for a cat top because it seems she has very low grade cancer is reprehensible.
I don’t understand this logic at all? Donate to a cancer charity or the local cancer ward, even use the shit to pull together for care packages but for your own greedy grubby hands? Wrong Emma

Boostar_

Also we are 2 weeks into May, a 5lb loss isn't anything to shout about.
I've lost 6lbs this month (last weighed last Sunday so probably more than that now) and I'm around 100lbs lighter than her. If she stuck to her diet, it would be falling off her.

Wait, wait, wait. So Emma is "vulnerable" enough to get a Sainsbury's delivery but her father isn't?

She's "vulnerable" enough to not need to go to the supermarket but she will get on a train and a bus to travel to see her dad?

I'm sick of people like her who only stick to the rules when it suits her.

Last edited:

Anotherct

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding the constant sharing of screenshots from the Amazon gifts she’s sent people really crude? it’s like “look at me and all the good deeds I do? Aren’t I a saint?” Why not send all those gifts and be content with the good feeling? Ah yes, because that wouldn’t bring in more followers in the hope they might get sent something!
It’s like when people video show themselves helping the homeless or food banks... if you have to boast about then that’s exactly why you’ve done it, for you to look better.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A lot of things are not adding up and many tattlers can see this. None of us wish her harm and hope her treatment works but please .... let’s face it, from what she has said, she has NOT been dealt the same devastating blow that many of us associate (from personal experience/relatives) with a cancer diagnosis.
Instead she has zoned in on what she can get out of this. Things are not sitting comfortably and i really hope vulnerable people are not parting cash to feed Emma’s tat/junk food habit.

Reactions: 15

nics2018

I think she has lost her mind since this weight surgery.
I've noticed she seems to be changing the way she speaks too, especially to the cats like she's trying to be sultry but it's just weird.

Those tickets who in their right mind does that. It's good entertainment though. Imagine if this thread had died a few weeks ago and we saw that today 😂😂

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What’s with that ‘leg appreciation’ post ?! Another fetish thing? Emma you have average looking lower legs why are you trying to make out they’re a real feature ? Odd.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
How come she is “embarrassed” by a very slightly messy desk but not even slightly embarrassed by the coupons for touches? Her brain has some loose wires I’m sure.

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Emma’s ideal Sunday - food, no housework, iPad games, Netflix, a walk and a bath....so the same as every day in the Drew household then? No need for a calendar or diary in that house.

• Haha

SelmaClaire

Yeah, so clearly the yesterday image (or whenever it was) and today's are a bit different. She absolutely face tunes. Left: Today Right: Yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 21.38.04.png

• Haha

Asdf

She wouldn’t be having today’s problem if she’d moved her, in her words, “vulnerable dad” into their 5 bed house at the start of lockdown. I can’t see why any sane person wouldn’t do that, unless they were front line workers... why wouldn’t you?