Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
On her Instagram stories she has a screenshot of an Amazon list and says we shouldn't feel we have to buy her anything.. But she's added a link if you swipe up on the post just incase 😉
WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?
I thought after she had mentioned it in her video that someone on here had hunted her private Amazon account down or something. I never thought in a million years she would be as shitty as to outright ask for stuff. Does she not get that millions of people applied for universal credit last week because they lost their jobs? 😠😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18

myzosi

Chatty Member
Emma: I’m really going to work on my hydration! I’m going to kick start my weight loss!
Also Emma: laughing cow cheese, 4g of tomato and Diet Coke for tea 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
All he disciples have the same blog as well. Same style, same poor content, same dodgy affiliate links.
I understand making money must be attractive but there is ZERO desire to have any good/relevant content. It makes me wonder how she won best uk money blogger in the first place. And all these other bloggers being besties with her makes me want to unfollow them too.
Also Boostar hope you are feeling ok x

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest size 16 of them all?
Not lazy Emma Drew ;)
hqdefault.jpg

FFS. Just had a look at her twitter and can see a blog post about car boot sale dates. Does she have no sensitivity to what is going on in the world? What happened to her having cancer during a PANDEMIC.

A dollar makes Emma Drew holla. The desperate Drew's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Untangled

This is my favourite part of the Good Friday article. Utterly captivating:

“LONG WEEKEND

One of the massive plus points of Good Friday is that it always leads into a four day weekend. With Easter Monday also a public holiday, a lot of people get a full four days off work. With a four day week leading into the four day weekend and a four day week afterwards, it’s a good fortnight in the working world! Not other public holidays guarantee to give you that amount of time off work. Sometimes if Christmas Day falls on a Thursday, you’d then have Boxing Day off work on the Friday which leads into the weekend. There are other variations too, if Christmas Day fell on a Saturday for instance, you’d get the following Monday and Tuesday off as public holidays because Christmas Day and Boxing Day were on the weekend.

It’s a guaranteed long weekend, with the Easter weekend flanked by Good Friday and Easter Monday. This means that if you get those four days off work, you could actually use a few of your paid holidays from your job, in order to have a couple of weeks off work! By taking eight days off (the Monday to Thursday before Good Friday and the Tuesday to Friday after Easter Monday) you’d actually get 16 days off work. That could be ideal for a fortnight away with the family or even a holiday abroad. Having 16 days off work by only taking eight of your annual leave days, means you have more left over for other occasions throughout the year.”

• Haha
  • Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Who in goodness name wanted to see her WLS scars? If you want to see this type of scars there are proper examples taken in surgical lighting on the net. Was it just a chance to show off your slim tum?
I said yes, mainly because I was curious about the belly button questions. Sorry everyone, I feel a bit bad about that.

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
She’s doing no weigh May - basically an excuse to binge and not be accountable
I’m sorry what?!? She has “cancer” that is being “treated” with weight loss and she’s not going to monitor her weight for a month?!? Sorry what?!? 😂😂

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Also why is she encouraging people to buy £3 tat on Amazon to be delivered when we are meant to be only shopping for essentials? Delivery drivers and warehouse workers are under such immense pressure at the moment to get out the essentials that people order and need and there's her thinking about herself and wanting shite. She's such an over entitled brat.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
And yesterday he said she ‘looked cute’ in his T-shirt. Now I’m always nicking my boyfriends hoodies but he never takes pics of me for the gram and says I look cute 🤢
my husband tells me to take them off as “my boobs misshapen them” rude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What sort of an idiot complains about kids jumping on a trampoline. Aren't there more annoying or pressing matters to complain on instagram about?
Plenty of her followers have kids. I'm making sure my son gets plenty of fresh air and exercise in the garden. If I had Emma as a neighbour, I'd be telling him to jump on the trampoline even more.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I stopped reading here after her cancer diagnosis (? I’m still confused about that), thought the conversation would die down in light of the situation but it hasn’t and no bloody wonder. Begging for gifts despite her six figure salary, monetising and potentially dramatising her illness, continuing to eat crap rather than prioritise her heath - she really is insufferable. If cancer hasn’t kicked her arse into gear then nothing will. Sometimes self care isn’t eating junk food and buying pointless shite, sometimes it’s eating salad and saving your money

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She made a point of saying she was dealing with it by napping too. She always napped - right from the early days. This is not an excuse now. It's a wake up call.
She needs to get moving, stop pining for Costa and chocolate, and focus on her and Tony's health.
Oh and that wishlist needs taking down unless she's going to donate the items to therapy centres that help people going through chemo etc.

• Heart

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Emma you have very early cancer changes that is evidenced by your treatment regime being the Mirena coil, exercise and (you didn't say but it is ) loose weight. Let me tell you from a survivor of a stage 4 diagnosis you are very lucky. It has been picked up early and nope you are nowhere near having chemo or radiotherapy or a hysterectomy intervention. No way do I belittle early diagnoses it surely must be what we all hope for. I am not going into this further as cancer is a major worry for anyone. Those of us who work in healthcare know that there is cancer and then there is cancer. If you work with it every day you understand that being diagnosed is horrific for the patient but there are levels of cancer. You should be taking comfort by having a stage 1a diagnosis - the very lowest level. It gives you time. When your initial diagnosis is stage 3/4 not so much. So yes eat your chocs, vent as much as you find helpful but please at some stage let your few followers know that you recognise it is a diagnosis you don't want to hear but essentially it is indicative of a very low level manifestation of a cancerous change. Albeit it could get much worse.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Thank you for all saying what I’ve been thinking. I do wish her well and nobody wants to hear they’ve got cancer but that Instagram live she did immediately after getting home was just odd. Would your first thought really to be jumping on social media and telling the world? Wouldn’t you want to speak to your father / family first?

also convenient that Tony wasn’t with her To refute / support the claims she’s making now. Waving a leaflet around about what to do with a cancer diagnosis. It all just feels very OTT and, I hate to say it, fake.

This diagnosis is akin to being told you’ve got a dodgy smear because they’ve found cell changes. It’s not full blown cancer as many would imagine. She’s not having chemo or radiotherapy. She’s having five hotdogs on a barbecue for tea and a Costa sugar filled over processed comfort blanket

as for the wish list, fuck off. She needs to take a lead out of BowelBabe’s book. I’ve never seen Deborah linking to an Amazon list and she’s had stage four bowel cancer, visited hospices and discussed dying with her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 16