Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this is right!

anyway. I dont no 100% the rules over the hospitals etc but surely if someone was being told they had cancer they would have tohave someone there?

when my grandad was told he went blank and couldn’t remember anything that was said only for my Nan!

Reactions: 2
I agree.

It angered me when she stated that she didn't care about others and social distancing when going for her 'Crunchie' yet if they got to close to her, she was quick enough to tell them to stay away 'she' had cancer. Pffft, so many others with worse conditions or stages and grades having to get essentials. Her diabetes puts her more at risk than Stage 1 grade 1a cancer cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of things are not adding up and many tattlers can see this. None of us wish her harm and hope her treatment works but please .... let’s face it, from what she has said, she has NOT been dealt the same devastating blow that many of us associate (from personal experience/relatives) with a cancer diagnosis.
Instead she has zoned in on what she can get out of this. Things are not sitting comfortably and i really hope vulnerable people are not parting cash to feed Emma’s tat/junk food habit.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never watched a vlog which has weirded me out as much as this one has...trying to make money out of bad news, touting for business on the strength of it, accepting gifts of chocolates she shouldn’t be eating anyway, telling the person in the shop she has cancer when they got too close, using it as an excuse to eat crap she shouldn’t be eating, she’s talking about the worst case scenario before knowing that’s what will happen. I understand it must be scary news especially in this current situation we’re all in but just to be prescribed an hours exercise & the mirena coil by an experienced consultant would put my mind at ease if it were me.

Reactions: 10
99% of the things on her amazon wishlist were added today, you can see the date. ‘Oh you don’t have to get me anything..... but here’s a big list I curated today’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
99% of the things on her amazon wishlist were added today, you can see the date. ‘Oh you don’t have to get me anything..... but here’s a big list I curated today’
Fake tan for example, I mean come on Emma.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A lot of things are not adding up and many tattlers can see this. None of us wish her harm and hope her treatment works but please .... let’s face it, from what she has said, she has NOT been dealt the same devastating blow that many of us associate (from personal experience/relatives) with a cancer diagnosis.
Instead she has zoned in on what she can get out of this. Things are not sitting comfortably and i really hope vulnerable people are not parting cash to feed Emma’s tat/junk food habit.
I agree. I know of her via her friends and groups. She automatically made it out to be severe cancer. She garnered a lot of attention and sympathy when let's be honest here, front line workers, those who have literal life-limiting conditions and COPD etc, are all far more at risk. She doesn't care about them though does she.

That wishlist is enormous 😡
Imagine if people donated the monetary equivalent, how much good she could do by raising money for a decent charity or local fundraiser.

If she really was so worried about cancer. Then she would stick to her damned eating plan and lose the weight. Reduce her diabetes issues. Get moving more, I read her super old Live Journal blog and she is literally the same now as she was 13 years ago. Exactly the same. 'I'm tired' 'I'm ill' 'I'm having a lazy day' blah, blah.

Lose weight, reduce diabetes symptoms, improve your health and wellness. That is what will save you Emma. Not going against bypass recommendations and eating because you are wallowing.

Reactions: 12
She loves to tell us she’s on a six figure salary, why not fundraise for a cancer charity instead, rather than create a wishlist of more tat?

Reactions: 14
I still don’t really understand what’s going on. This all seems very dramatic for a type of cancer that can be left for three months and potentially treated with an hour of exercise a day and an already in place coil 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure I’m missing something though....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Amazon list is lengthy!
Surely in this situation people find raise money for charity, rather than ask for tat?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I still don’t really understand what’s going on. This all seems very dramatic for a type of cancer that can be left for three months and potentially treated with an hour of exercise a day and an already in place coil 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure I’m missing something though....
She even says in her YT video that Stage 1, grade 1a is nothing. It's the earliest form of grading and that her consultant said that she had normal cells and cancerous cells. She doesn't mention what type of womb cancer but guessing from the grading may be endometrial womb cancer. Easier to treat. She has zero symptoms, most have vaginal bleeding or irregular smears, so she's super early.

Risks for it include hormonal issues and obesity. If she works to reduce that risk factor and looks after her health then maybe in 3 months things will improve so treatment is only cell removal. However, the way she is eating, it will only worsen the hormonal issues through poor nutrition that lead to it worsening.

I'd be more inspired if she was posting about sticking to a good diet, how she's getting on with the 1 hour everyday exercise plan she was told to do while in isolation, that sort of thing. Instead, we're getting wishlists, food binges and 'wallowing' so clearly not the exercise she was told to do.

Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted at the wish list. This seems likE profiteering off her illness. In this current climate - begging for a cat top because it seems she has very low grade cancer is reprehensible.
I don’t understand this logic at all? Donate to a cancer charity or the local cancer ward, even use the tit to pull together for care packages but for your own greedy grubby hands? Wrong Emma

Reactions: 16
She made a point of saying she was dealing with it by napping too. She always napped - right from the early days. This is not an excuse now. It's a wake up call.
She needs to get moving, stop pining for Costa and chocolate, and focus on her and Tony's health.
Oh and that wishlist needs taking down unless she's going to donate the items to therapy centres that help people going through chemo etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait - why does she deserve a wish list bevause she been diagnosed with cancer? It isn’t terminal and she said it’s managed by the coil she already has and exercise. Now I obviously don’t wish cancer on her but what the actual duck?

Reactions: 11
She makes me sick with that wish list. God she sure knows how to tell everyone about it. Didn't take her long to get her vlog up and earning from that. You have money you don't need tit, give something back.

Reactions: 12
I’m really shocked about her wish list! I have a lot of sympathy for her about her diagnosis and normally don’t mind her but the wish list is shocking!

Reactions: 9
I feel very conflicted about whether I should post here today.

My big sister died from cervical cancer and sadly passed almost 3 weeks ago. This really prompted me to take a step away from her when she announced her news. It hit close to home and I wouldn't want to intentionally upset a woman going through treatment. We all know she reads here so I do not wish to be cruel.

I'm glad it has been caught early and she has a treatment plan of a coil and exercise. That is fantastic. I'm sure many patients would happily swap that instead of chemo/radiotherapy. I would never wish a family to go through the pain we are feeling right now.

But it does appear that it isn't anything like she initially lead everyone to believe. I do not like how she keeps emphasising being diagnosed with cancer during a pandemic. It's tit. It's tit regardless of a pandemic. Try a funeral during a pandemic.

Disgusting how a majority of items were added today AFTER her friends sent her presents. Emma Drew, you should take a long hard look at yourself before you start throwing the C word out like you are. It only makes you look like a bigger C word.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Coronavirus or not, they would not give her that news alone. Which suggests that it’s not cancer or incredibly treatable cancerous cells. If you go for a smear and it comes back CIN 1, they don’t tell you you have cancer. They may not even treat it as it may revert. My gut feeling is it’s cancerous cells that require minimal intervention and will revert/die off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.