Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Imagine rocking up to the breakfast table to see greasy Drew stood there looking like the Gruffalo doing her manic tictac grin giving you the death stare if you use too much milk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Hauxwell

I assume she is trying to adopt and they've said she needs experience working with/looking after children.

I was turned down for adoption and I'm a million times less of a total c*nt than Emma so we can only hope she is not approved. They would both be terrible parents.

• Heart

wodemaya

I remembered how there was always a Peter Griffin for every occasion with Emma and was googling to find one of him at a car boot sale but came up empty. However I did find this one, I wonder if Emma has been secretly working out and actually looks completely unrecognisable now? Doubt it 😂 She’ll be on her 5000th pouch reset by now.
AI to the rescue!

Attachments

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I really do miss this thread! It felt like a little community and I think is almost the only thread where I remembered people’s usernames. We need Emma back! Like I’d even settle for more Toe-Knee content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

encore

I'm trying to read The Rabbit Hutch by Tess Gunty but all I can think of is Imma when I read her name

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I was out shopping today and walked past a Ted Baker and had a giggle to myself imagining Emma in the changing room not being able to unzip herself out of that dress. Like a zeppelin in a condom.

• Haha

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I see there was an attempt to strike off the company in 2022. It looks as though its hard to make money without a job.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
One of the listings is for 150 rolls of Laura Ashley wallpaper :ROFLMAO: did the Christmas shop stock fiasco not teach them anything???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

wodemaya

Sometimes I miss how ridiculous she is and then I remember she's a heinous bitch who lied about having cancer

wodemaya

Oh the money I'd pay to see photos of Imma and her compo face beside a load of fly tipped rubbish

• Haha

BegDavis

Randomly thought of Emma twice in the last 12 hrs.
Last night I was pacing about the house trying to reach my step target and remembered how Emma and Tony went for a weekend stay in Norwich. They were back in their hotel early afternoon and she was then pacing up and down the room trying to get her steps in when she could’ve gone out for a walk in the hotel grounds.

Then just now I nipped to the shop at work for some chocolate and told the assistant it was an emergency crunchie as it was raining outside 🤣

She’s a dick but I do miss her and this thread!
I really feel like these two would have been comedy gold as some sort of docu-series, a day in the life of the real Wayne and Waynetta.

• Haha