Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member

Anything you want to tell Tony, Emma? This is unusually long and detailed for your website.
Won't let me access - says 403 forbidden

HankMcPrank

VIP Member

Anything you want to tell Tony, Emma? This is unusually long and detailed for your website.
Forbidden my end

morganmum

Tony claimed on his insta it was for her mental health and that she’d had enough. I think the strong suspicion here is that her financial dealings and stuff with her dad and his house etc might have caught up with her. Also it was screamingly obvious the weight loss surgery had failed and she didn’t really have much to go on on that front.
I reckon she’ll come back at some point.
Surely if they had financial difficulties, it would have been better for her to carry on with her insta and her blogs?

Hi im completely new to this thread tonys latest story lead me here as I completely forgot about this woman and she’s disappeared from instagram I'm so confused whats happened? Did she have a baby? So weird how she deleted everything as that was her main job?

Fishwife

Chatty Member
She has a draw on Mrs.Pinch to win a £50.00 poundland voucher so it looks like poundland her for the exposure.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I needed to put this out there and I feel you lot will get it. A certain freebie instagramer is posting about her £5,500 amazon gift card balance (along with all the other money she has earnt) all from scammey referrals. Actually makes me sick, and not with envy.
Did they share their wishlist to make money on any gifts too?