Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Emma ending up running a toddler group is one of the most random turn of events ever. I always thought she hated kids, wasn't she always moaning about them disrupting her Disney cruises lol

Reactions: 24

old'un

Kerching! the £10 winnings has been now paid.

No explanation for the delay has given but I'm past caring now and I'm just glad that I don't have to press the matter further

• Heart
Reactions: 23

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Randomly thought of Emma twice in the last 12 hrs.
Last night I was pacing about the house trying to reach my step target and remembered how Emma and Tony went for a weekend stay in Norwich. They were back in their hotel early afternoon and she was then pacing up and down the room trying to get her steps in when she could’ve gone out for a walk in the hotel grounds.

Then just now I nipped to the shop at work for some chocolate and told the assistant it was an emergency crunchie as it was raining outside 🤣

She’s a dick but I do miss her and this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to admit I was shocked at how well Emma did with staying off social media. It's a shame she never had that sort of dedication to anything else she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello after so long everyone. The funniest thing I could possibly read on the internet today is that Emma Drew now runs a play group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
Emma drew running a toddler group? Imagine her at the door welcomg them with her tic tac teeth grimace, Jimmy Hill chin and ten to two feet, poor kids will be terrified

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Remember she wore the tiniest tiara known to man on her massive head? This thread has had me howling with laughter! Where’s Tony these days? Is he still on SM?
Yes 🤣 🤣 🤣

emmatiara.png

---
emmatiara1.png

---
So many hysterical pictures from earlier threads, look at these gems.......Tony in bed in the background and if I remember rightly in the vlog she filmed him close up snoring and gave us a shot of his nipple 🤮

emma1.jpeg

---
emma.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I guessed they weren't selling as she added more photos. Prospective buyers probably ran away screaming when Rose and Fred answered the door asking if they wanted to see their puppies.

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
There was a lot going on when she made her exit, suspected financial abuse of her dad, breach of ASA rules, go Henry fraud, undeclared reselling to name a few.

I don’t think that’s loose skin, she looks exactly the same and considered that she has WLS and couldn’t even lose 3 stone must be a big kick to her. We all know she thought it was the east option.

Reactions: 20

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I had a thought about Emma when making my bed the other day. I wondered if she’d ever got new pillows? Remember the stinking pile of like twenty pillows they had on their bed as they were flat as pancakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20