Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it would definitely make the news if an influencer was caught and charged with financially abusing and stealing off her dad. Probably why she's removed all SM as she won't want people trawling though it once the story breaks. This is what I hope has happened at least :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So if she's not doing Instagram, and freelancers are doing the blogs and other socials, then what exactly IS she doing? Especially for McDonald to remind her to slow down? :LOL:
5 and 10k runs!

I cant see what she posts because she has blocked me from everything :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Tony's" explanation doesn't make any sense. Why did HE change his account to be a warhammer themed one and the name etc? Why hasn't HE explained that? Why hasn't HE posted for a while? If it's just Imma not wanting to be an influencer any more. I think benefit fraud or financial abuse of her Dad's money, because she sure as tit hasn't been making any dosh. Plus the freelancers - anyone know any of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Byeeeee influencer Emma! But we all know you won't stay away for long. You will be showing off your gnashers moaning about some minor inconvenience in no time.

I am really REALLY hoping up that karma has finally caught up with this despicable wicked money blagger.

Reactions: 18
So she is "really excited about this change which has been a long time coming" is she?!
If that's so, why did she start a giveaway with other bloggers for the Velvetiser a few days before disappearing?
Why did she wipe everything personal overnight?
Why is she still posting under Toeknees account?
And are we really truly meant to believe that if Imma has got new plans, she hasn't shown us her new notebook with a rose gold Cricut "Dream Big" emblazoned on it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There is no way she just stepped away like that without a big song and dance about it.
I think the post today is an attempt to stop speculation on here because she thought once she disappeared the thread would stop being posted on.

Reactions: 23
And it would definitely make the news if an influencer was caught and charged with financially abusing and stealing off her dad. Probably why she's removed all SM as she won't want people trawling though it once the story breaks. This is what I hope has happened at least :ROFLMAO:
🎤 and now for an exclusive interview with nurse ren who is still fucked off 3 years later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
we got a LPA and LPFA for my Grandpa during lockdown.
Can someone screenshot the story for me?
Interestingly it was Instagram post and I see he’s turned comments off!

Why didn’t she just post on her Instagram before she deactivated it? Makes no sense. Looking forward to it all unravelling and hopefully we will find out the truth of what she’s been doing. I’m sure it was mentioned before she used to use her dads account for matched betting at one point so perhaps she’s done other things and now has been caught out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve archived all my IG recently, and that’s because it’s full of photos of my pregnancy where my baby passed. I put a post up saying that I’m struggling, I won’t be on social media etc but if you are an influencer and this is your job, you need to have comments open and on your bloody IG surely

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she has decided to be a slum landlord after all. One question if Emma is so certain that matched betting is risk free what is she doing in the gambling recovery community? If she has just got tired of being an influencer which is understandable all she needs to do is say something like Tony and I have decided to go back to work so I won't be posting any more.

Reactions: 10
Tony if your wife’s been committing benefit fraud / stealing money from her dad or doing anything dodgy you’re in this up to your ears too. You’re an employee of hers. Youre married to her and you have joint accounts so you’re just as guilty of it all as she is. You will have a very hard time claiming you didn’t know any of that was happening, if it was. She made no secret of the fact you were finincially dependent on her (we talked about it here and suggested you were being coercively controlled) so you need to start thinking long and hard about what it would mean for you if she’s been doing anything illegal.

We have no proof she has of course but none of this adds up and nobody is buying the current story, and we’ve always said that your lifestyle didn’t match the £50 Get Blogged link building she was doing.

Tony you need to start asking questions and seriously considering legal advice of your own

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She was never a bloody influencer though, was she? In her wildest dreams, perhaps, but I don’t recall seeing any paid campaigns or ads that would’ve brought much if any revenue. Hell, was she even ever gifted anything substantial?!

Reactions: 24
I wonder if she has decided to be a slum landlord after all. One question if Emma is so certain that matched betting is risk free what is she doing in the gambling recovery community? If she has just got tired of being an influencer which is understandable all she needs to do is say something like Tony and I have decided to go back to work so I won't be posting any more.
Shes not in the recovery community she just happened to have a friend who is a recovering gambling addict who I made friends with through the community.

Reactions: 9
EXACTLY! I have been following her about a year and never seen any gifted content. I heard about her thru littleowl who has a lot less followers but gets loads of gifted stuff! (And no longer seems to have any link to Imma, but Tony follows her)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.