Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s so dodgy and showing screenshots of people winning £50+ Off those ‘free’ spins is misleading. I have an addictive personality so I stay away from these things now because you can end up chasing your losses.

Reactions: 9
She’s just so depressing. There’s never any fun. If they’re earning good money why aren’t they having fun? The last time they went to the cinema it was followed by passive aggressive posts about people talking. Why doesn’t she show them laughing, showing they’re enjoying each other? It’s just so dull. It’s swipe up ads / filth (and not in a smutty way) / and doom and gloom. It’s so bleeping boring

Reactions: 13
Honestly the latest insta stories are a moan fest ...she’s constantly blaming other people! People on the table next to her in the all-you-can-eat buffet are ‘rude’ ... she’s clearly jealous that her meal wasn’t gifted like theirs was! Blaming the landlord who they screwed over ...but of course she’s miss perfect isn’t she ...:rolleyes: I don’t trust anyone who has a straight- across grimace as a ‘smile’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
...:rolleyes: I don’t trust anyone who has a straight- across grimace as a ‘smile’ .
I don’t trust anyone that can’t wash their hair and always has to use dry shampoo 🤢🤢🤢 I know dry shampoo is a god sent every now and then but not at this level!

P.S the poor landlord. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were the worst tenants he ever had. Poor guy!

• Haha
It’s probably the tenth time I’ve mentioned it on this thread but if you’re going to constantly picture your hands... clean your bloody nails!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she sound surprised that the landlord told her they were the worst tenants he's ever had?? Granted the chapel is cold and probably does have issues, but that's what you get for choosing to live somewhere like that, unless it's been entirely refurbished which it clearly hasn't then what do you expect? I don't think there's been a week they've lived there and she hasn't moaned. Just wait until she's moved out and the landlord invoices her for the enormous cleaning bill he'll get since there's no way her or Tony will get off their arse and do it themselves.

Reactions: 14
id love to get the landlords side of things, I bet they're total nightmare tenants, he called them "massive liars" LOL I bet they are too! they'll probably be doing damage control now and saying things were broken/dirty/covered in 97 layers of cat hair before they moved in so they can have their deposit back.

Reactions: 12
She is a disgrace!!

On another note this seems a bit desperate considering she is allegedly on £100k....

Watch her have a hissy fit when she can’t take the cats and it isn’t up to her high standards of cleaning 😂

993ADE53-676B-4E07-BC09-90581D3503AA.jpeg

• Haha
Maybe this is how she gets to live her best life. Constantly complaining and trying to scam companies out of money🤦‍♀️.
SmartSelect_20191128-085242_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she sound surprised that the landlord told her they were the worst tenants he's ever had?? Granted the chapel is cold and probably does have issues, but that's what you get for choosing to live somewhere like that, unless it's been entirely refurbished which it clearly hasn't then what do you expect? I don't think there's been a week they've lived there and she hasn't moaned. Just wait until she's moved out and the landlord invoices her for the enormous cleaning bill he'll get since there's no way her or Tony will get off their arse and do it themselves.
I just found last night's stories so bloody stupid. Does she honestly think that she will get an overwhelming tsunami of sympathy? Well of corse her buddies , all like her, will be there for her but really the place looks a tip, she is so passive aggressive and above else always thinks she is right. No-one knows the landlords side of things. Plus paying 6 months up front doesn't mean you can trash the place.

Replying to that post about buying to give to charity about her buying for their new home in response to that thread was just so insensitive all me me me.

Reactions: 11
she's making out as if 6 months rent upfront was a huge amount, she forgets she made a big deal about how the chapel was £300 a month less than the house they were previously renting so must be pretty cheap. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them? pair of lazy entitled twonks!!!

She is a disgrace!!

On another note this seems a bit desperate considering she is allegedly on £100k....

Watch her have a hissy fit when she can’t take the cats and it isn’t up to her high standards of cleaning 😂

View attachment 60485
what a bloomin nightmare they would be to advertise somewhere like that, they'd just stay under duvets and moan about......everything

Reactions: 11
She is a disgrace!!

View attachment 60485
I don’t know if it’s just me, but anytime places have bloggers “stay” it totally puts me off the brand/place and on purpose I steer clear 😂

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just me, but anytime places have bloggers “stay” it totally puts me off the brand/place and on purpose I steer clear 😂
Me to, I see it that the rest of us are being charge to cover their stay. I try and avoid any companies that gift things to influences.

I always find it interesting checking companies figures. Once your a LTD company you get put onto things like this you can view most businesses I don’t understand her figures though they look pretty poor.

Reactions: 2
She’s lost her mind.
How bad must they be to be told they are the worst tenants. Was it not her old landlord That also said that?
I remember when she first rented the office and messaged the landlord to that to ask if he was going to replace the kitchen cupboards 😂
Or when she wouldn’t cut the tree because it was the landlords problem and the neighbour sent her a letter 😂 (because cutting a tree is such a hard thing)
Don’t you pay 6 months in advance when your seen as a liability? I’m sure if your not earning enough or your last landlord won’t give you a good reference that’s when it’s needed.

Reactions: 7
I think they paid six months in advance as they wanted to take the cats and the landlord had said no pets. They also promised to get the place professionally cleaned when they leave. It could be expensive

Reactions: 3
its going to be a HUGE task sorting and cleaning the chapel out when they leave, they seem to have an awful lot of clutter everywhere and the filth is grim, they don't seem to have a cleaning routine of any kind, the thick layers of dust and hair suggest dusting is not on her to do list ever and that cook with me she did with the filthy cooker 🤮 we commented on it here and she made a comment that she had cleaned it and added "you're welcome" well Emma as you clearly read here why not make a start on the ming palace before its too late and you lose your bond, no amount of stamping your foot and whining will get it back if you leave it filthy! how on earth is she going to manage a 4 (or is it 5) bed, 4 bathroom house??

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.