Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday?! Jeez Emma sorry did you not realised you will actually be homeless on Friday.

I wonder if they are just going to stay, after all it takes time for a landlord to be granted an eviction notice and that would give them more time to pack, possibly clean and buy their new house.

she really has no grip on reality, why isn’t Tony putting his foot down. They are both as bad as each other and will put each other on an early grave if they aren’t careful. Did they meet online?

When she doesn’t get her deposit back it will all be the landlords fault, she can never admit any wrong doings. I’m so done with her now 😠
Wait.... they are meant to be out on Friday and haven’t packed, cleaned or anything yet?
They will never get a removal company at this short notice either. Actually hope she sorts it as it’s not nice especially at this time of year.

Wait.... they are meant to be out on Friday and haven’t packed, cleaned or anything yet?
They will never get a removal company at this short notice either. Actually hope she sorts it as it’s not nice especially at this time of year.
Her twitter said on Friday that they needed to be out next week, I presumed it was Friday as they seem in no hurry.

Doesn’t look like they have, she’s done a bit of packing but kept watching films/going to bed instead.

For someone with anxiety she seems very calm about the whole thing. Her plan is to go to her dads but they still need to pack/clean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s manipulative and he’s a big, daft boy. They are a very strange couple in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
They are very immature.
Almost infantile, not the full ticket I don’t think. I’m not bashing but how can anyone even call this ‘living’? She’s not a girl boss, she’s not inspirational, she’s heading to be a contestant on my 600lb life with a false sense of ego on her ‘riches’.

Reactions: 8
They are very immature.
Almost infantile, not the full ticket I don’t think. I’m not bashing but how can anyone even call this ‘living’? She’s not a girl boss, she’s not inspirational, she’s heading to be a contestant on my 600lb life with a false sense of ego on her ‘riches’.
Do you think learning disabilities then?
I’ve never in my life met adults that live like this.

Reactions: 5
I can’t work them out. As my mother used to say ‘as God made them, he matched them’ no-one else would have taken them. They are very immature, all the Disney stuff, on the cruise they met Disney princesses and were deciding what questions they would ask them!! I can’t get my head round a grown man wanting to do something like that!! Did he not realise it was folk dressed up?? The day my husband wants to ask Rapunzel what conditioner she uses, is the day he gets his marching orders!!! And Emma with a tiny tiara on her big head......and she’s a girl boss with a six figure salary!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Completing on Friday? She either made up the drama for content (plausible) or I just can’t see it happening 😂 so it was at the underwriters today and they can complete Friday? I smell bull tit

Reactions: 4
I still chuckle at the photo of her on her wedding day with her hair done and a tiara on staring longingly into the yellow sticker section at co-op 😂
im all for a bargain but come on!!! it probably made it into the wedding album too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have said before I think Tony is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I am not sure about Emma. I liked the post when she went to Disneyland Paris and complained about the signs being in French. She also moaned that the staff did not call her a princess even though she was wearing a tiara.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have said before I think Tony is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I am not sure about Emma. I liked the post when she went to Disneyland Paris and complained about the signs being in French. She also moaned that the staff did not call her a princess even though she was wearing a tiara.
Lol what 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice that on one Insta story she said she was COMPLETING on thurs/Fri, and on the next story where there was a screenshot of her messaging her mortgage broker she told him they were EXCHANGING on thurs/Fri??? Which one is it Emma? I'm sure if it was simultaneous she would have said by now 🤔

oh I remember reading that! its bloody hilarious, she even moans that housekeeping walked in on them naked on check out day!!! why would you share that?? the whole vlog post "13 reasons not to visit disneyand paris" is one huge moan fest!
she even said when she tried to cut into ribs it felt like she was cutting into bone 😂 what the duck do you think ribs are?????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG!!!! That poor housekeeper!!! I hope she’s getting the help she deserves!!! The sight of Emma in the scuddy.........🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her Husband definitely has some mild LD, as for her I am not sure she does I just think she was bought up very spoilt and has an arrogant and selfish personality. I think she knows her husband is let’s say, ‘soft’ and I think she manipulates that to get what she wants.

Reactions: 6
What was Tony’s job before he spent his days gaming, wearing novelty outfits and getting 2p off cat food via an app?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was Tony’s job before he spent his days gaming, wearing novelty outfits and getting 2p off cat food via an app?
I want to say he worked in a supermarket, sainsburys I think if I remember rightly but his girl boss wife retired him to be her witch

• Haha
She has a house to blitz before Friday as well as pack everything, and she chose to have today 'off' and go to the cinema. Obviously her anxiety wasn't bad enough to keep her home.

Maybe the amount of nope days etc is the reason all this is taking so long.

I genuinely hope it all falls through, not to sound harsh, but Emma needs a reality check and I don't think she will get one till she hits the bottom.

She has a house to blitz before Friday as well as pack everything, and she chose to have today 'off' and go to the cinema. Obviously her anxiety wasn't bad enough to keep her home.

Maybe the amount of nope days etc is the reason all this is taking so long.

I genuinely hope it all falls through, not to sound harsh, but Emma needs a reality check and I don't think she will get one till she hits the bottom.
watching her try to cope with the day to day running of a large house and keep on top of things when she can't blame all the issues on a landlord or the fact its old will be karma in itself ;) she has no clue whats coming

Unpopular opinion but I don’t actually dislike Tony. I think he is vulnerable and she takes advantage of that. They met in school but she dumped him for some reason then she found him again on Facebook some years later.
He does seem a loser but I bet with another woman he would be a different man

P.S what a d***. Always about compensation for our beloved boss babe.

7BA23181-A57E-4A66-BCAC-7E12E8C6D975.jpeg

E641D588-05D9-4988-828D-E45210AC92F3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.