Emma Drew #26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s you tho? I doubt you’re an inherently shitty person who’s made your thousands scamming the vulnerable. I stand by what I said, anyone who thinks medication will sort her out is as deluded as her. She’s an abhorrent human being, as someone with many MH diagnoses myself I get a bit fed up with MH always being the cause of someone being an arsehole, sometimes people ARE just arseholes and MH has absolutely nothing to do with it, Imma has shown us time and time again she’s just a nasty piece of work. Meds won’t solve that

Reactions: 21
How many “cancer free” gifts does a person need? Especially one that never had cancer in the first place!

And it’s vile! It looks like it’s fallen out a Christmas cracker!
The fact she has tagged the company screams "Give me a freebie".

Reactions: 13
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this woman is a VILE creature. You never had cancer in the first place Imma...you disgust me

We just found out a couple of days a go that the old guy next door has advanced Postate cancer which has spread to his lungs and his bones He is one of the most sweetest gentle man I know and up until just a few weeks back was out for long daily walks, and now he can barely put one foot in front of another The ambulance came out last night at half past midnight to take him into hospital, and even when he was walking to the ambulance he was still the lovely polite gentleman and having a joke with them. The difference between him and Imma is night and day and she makes me sick with her "cancer free treats"

The old guy next door brought back memories of my Dad who sadly passed from cancer 6 years ago, and so the last few days have been tough and mentally I've felt drained, but I've got on with things, I've had to, no taking to my bed for a nope day. I do believe she has depression and with me feeling the way I have the last few days, I have felt sorry for her a little bit, but that's went totally out of the window now when I've seen her stories today She does NOTHING at all to help herself, and I can promise you this, if she was as feeling as bad as she says she does, then she would not be able to post things on Instagram to let us all know she's having a nope day, but no, she's got to document everything little thing hasn't she?

Reactions: 24
It's always, 'what is the absolute least effort?'

Overweight/feeling fatigued/low mood:
Normal people - 'I'll move my body, drink more water, eat good food, get outside'
Emma - 'I'll have most of my stomach cut away, drink down sugar laden drinks to up my fluid intake, get b12 injections rather than attempt to get my vitamins from food and carry on eating absolute shit, buy a sunlight lamp instead of you know...actually going outside

Caring for others:
Normal people - get on with it
Emma - put it on a list, have a nope day, send Tony

Blogging:
Other bloggers - test out the app, write a review, explain how it works
Emma - flog my referral and if it goes tits up, not my problem

Clothing:
Normal people - try something on, realise it's a bit tight, size up
Emma - try on something 10 times too small, realise it's not cutting off the circulation quite enough, size down twice, buy and declare to the world you've lost SO MUCH WEIGHT because a size 14 'fits'.

.....I could do this all day.

Reactions: 38
So Emma’s not doing too well and is festering under her blanket, but has yet managed to pay waste £190 on some random crypto currency. Want to know what I do when my mental health isn’t great Emma? I make no rash decisions, I don’t waste money and I put my energy only into things that help me - eating well, moving as much as I can, reading, talking, writing down thoughts, researching coping strategies etc.

Reactions: 14
Two things to discuss about that ring.
1. You're cancer free because you never had it in the first place.
2. The ring is vile, it looks like it's come from Claire's Accesories.

Reactions: 26
and this is why she’s so objectionable. You shouldn’t need a fucking 36 quid ring to celebrate being cancer free, the fact you don’t have cancer (& didn’t in the first place) should be enough of a gift. If she’d gone through months of debilitating treatment I could kind of understand a little gift to yourself for getting through it, but her treatment was walking that she didn’t even bother doing and a pre existing coil so

Reactions: 22
I'm sending you the most enormous hug x

Reactions: 5
That ring is foul

You never had cancer Emma. You’re like that bloke in the pub that bangs on about being in the SAS. If you talk about it relentlessly it means you’re lying, trying to convince people of your story.

Reactions: 19
How many “cancer free” gifts does a person need? Especially one that never had cancer in the first place!

And it’s vile! It looks like it’s fallen out a Christmas cracker!
It seems when the depression card doesn't work, she then uses the cancer card. Next will be the not posting for a few days hoping for the messages saying you OK Hun?

Reactions: 15
I did mean that, sorry.

Reactions: 1
Why does she walk poppy in such stupid shoes??? Stop wearing dolly shoes and chuck on some trainers?? I fractured my foot by walking too much in flat pumps, lesson learned!

Reactions: 10
Why does she walk poppy in such stupid shoes??? Stop wearing dolly shoes and chuck on some trainers?? I fractured my foot by walking too much in flat pumps, lesson learned!
She wears dolly shoes because she can’t reach her feet. And also because when they have a certain aroma, she sells them.

So Tony has to listen to her go on about nope days, her "cancer", her money making schemes, her decluttering, Disney, constantly spending, goal dresses not to mention him caring for HER dad.. And she can't fake interest in him talking about warhammer?? She is so utterly vile

That ring reminds me of the plastic tat dressing up stuff you get for little girls, usually comes with a plastic blingy tiara, clip on earrings and plastic shoes.

Reactions: 15
Why can she go out wearing cycling shorts that are crawling up her fanny but not wear a shin length dress without a pair of leggings underneath?

Emma Logic

Reactions: 29
I’m lolling at her hiding her gurn with the captions. Still got a glimpse of those Venus fly trap teeth though hun

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.