Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age can she breed it for £££?
I don’t think she’ll breed it, that would take too much effort and I think even cost money if anything goes wrong, vet bills etc. I do think there will be a blog, merch, monetised Instagram etc out of it though

Reactions: 8
Seen how much the spots are stretched around the gunt! They double in size, she needs a bigger dog to hide that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone ready for McDonalds Expectation Vs Reality Cardigan edition?
Honest to god what does she look like. I’m all for a bit of pattern/ colour clash as it can look amazing when done correctly. This is just mind boggling 😂

also looks like she’s wearing the leopard print dress with the cardigan today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honest to god what does she look like. I’m all for a bit of pattern/ colour clash as it can look amazing when done correctly. This is just mind boggling 😂

also looks like she’s wearing the leopard print dress with the cardigan today 😂
The cardigan she’s returning for a 2 sizes smaller one?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imma boob job incoming after reading these posts
She might aswell wait until she’s got to a real size 10 (if she ever gets there) and her boobs are just flappy skin 🤣 but I guess she does everything backwards so who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Imma it really doesn’t work you deluded fool. You have reverse body dysmorphia and it looks cheap and 3 sizes too small.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.