Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210406-224946_Instagram.jpg

Just in case anyone missed Emma wanting to set herself up as slum landlord extraordinaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emma is such a joke. I'm going through today's stories laughing so hard. She is an absolute bell and I can't take any of her tit seriously. How pathetic and self entitled do you have to be.
The bike was due today but as usual she will just hope we forget about it. Tattle never forgets Emma hun.

Reactions: 18
We need to know this why exactly? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Millions of women go through this every month and they don't feel the need to broadcast it all over social media...honestly this chick does my head in she really does 😂 She's like a little girl trying hard to be a grown up 🙄. I mean she posts things that wouldn't even enter a normal persons head. I was in a mood the other day, did I miss a trick, should I have posted a #PrayforMrDJ post? 😂😂
Just putting this here. The only time I tracked my periods was when we decided the time was right to have a baby...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just putting this here. The only time I tracked my periods was when we decided the time was right to have a baby...
I track mine but only because I like to know when to expect it and I have the memory of a gnat. No one else needs to know such information though.

Reactions: 17
I do because it’s meant to be an indicator of health isn’t it. Ive had a massive mental health wobble and my periods can be between 3-5 weeks apart.

She might have been told to track because of the cysts/ mystery op but she couldn’t make herself go for a walk every day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I wasn't questioning why she was tracking her periods, a lot of women do it for all different reasons. Like you say some track when they're planning on having a baby, some track because they're irregular, there's many different reasons. It's more the childish nature of "I'm in a mood" then "oh look I'm on my period in two days"...well yeah the two usually do go together and a normal person doesn't feel the need to broadcast it all over social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not because it's embarrassing, it's not, it's a normal bodily function and one that should be talked about.....it's just Emma makes it sound like a little kid trying to be a big grown up 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I do because it’s meant to be an indicator of health isn’t it. Ive had a massive mental health wobble and my periods can be between 3-5 weeks apart.

She might have been told to track because of the cysts/ mystery op but she couldn’t make herself go for a walk every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah the going for a walk everyday! 😂. Can you remember when she said she was going to do 10,000 a day? She can barely do 10! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Coincidence she is selling the "business purchase" imac 1 day into the new financial year? Why sell a £800+ computer for a few hundred quid? Why buy it in the first place if you already have a working computer? Not very money savvy

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Coincidence she is selling the "business purchase" imac 1 day into the new financial year? Why sell a £800+ computer for a few hundred quid? Why buy it in the first place if you already have a working computer? Not very money savvy
Do we know when she bought the mac? It will have a depreciation value that went sold has to go back to the business to be taxed on.

Reactions: 8
Do we know when she bought the mac? It will have a depreciation value that went sold has to go back to the business to be taxed on.
eBay ad says it’s a 2017 mac. So it’s the old one, she’s probably using the new one. Personally don’t see anything wrong with that if she needs a better computer for her business

Reactions: 5
eBay ad says it’s a 2017 mac. So it’s the old one, she’s probably using the new one. Personally don’t see anything wrong with that if she needs a better computer for her business
Computer equipment had a 4 year depreciation, so no surprise that 4 years later it's being sold. I could understand if Imma didn't spend most of her time in her pit on an ipad.

I don't see anything wrong with it either, and its another tax efficient method of upgrading equipment and perfectly legal. I wondered if this was in her Mac splurge last year that was all.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't questioning why she was tracking her periods, a lot of women do it for all different reasons. Like you say some track when they're planning on having a baby, some track because they're irregular, there's many different reasons. It's more the childish nature of "I'm in a mood" then "oh look I'm on my period in two days"...well yeah the two usually do go together and a normal person doesn't feel the need to broadcast it all over social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not because it's embarrassing, it's not, it's a normal bodily function and one that should be talked about.....it's just Emma makes it sound like a little kid trying to be a big grown
In all honesty, this shouldn't be posted on her business account. How on earth is knowing when her aunt flo is arriving helping her deluded followers to save a few quid?!

Reactions: 14
No it automatically put the tag in when I created the thread. Left it there for a laugh. :LOL:

I thought it was due april 6th or was that the cheap chinese crap pallet?
Oh it may have been the pallet ...but yet as I type that my head says it was the peloton. Either way, neither is ever turning up!

Reactions: 6
In all honesty, this shouldn't be posted on her business account. How on earth is knowing when her aunt flo is arriving helping her deluded followers to save a few quid?!
It shouldn't be posted ANYWHERE.

There's nothing shameful about menstruation, but we don't all need to be kept in the loop about her bodily functions (and I do not want to be reminded this month about how greasy and smelly she feels when she's on her period 🤮).

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.