Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I accidently deleted my post..

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest with myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest wtih myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!
it looks lovely on you! x

Reactions: 17

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest wtih myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!
You look amazing in that dress! It is incredibly flattering on you and you’ve accessorised it really well. Don’t be triggered by the hate for the dress - it’s hated because of how bad it looks on Emma not the dress on it’s own. She will NEVER pull it off like you can.

Reactions: 15

thank you Delia Smith

The thing is, the dress looks totally different on you. I think it suits you, very flattering. And you know how to accessorise it. It does not look like that on Emma.

Reactions: 17

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest with myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!
Wow, that looks amazing on you. The colouring is beautiful, the accessories are classy, your figure looks great. I can’t believe it’s the same dress, you have totally sold it to me. I love this look.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

thank you Delia Smith

I don’t hate the dress at all, it’s very me. I hated it on her. She’s 5 foot nothing so even if she was a real size 10+10 it would still look tit 😂

It looks amazing on you, she looks like the wish version.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

thank you Delia Smith

It looks great! It looks like a completely different dress. I'd be so embarrassed if I was emma

Reactions: 8

thank you Delia Smith

You have a lovely figure - curves in all the right places! 😍

Unfortunately, I am very flat-chested and don't have hips myself - I can look very gunty like ya gurl if I don't watch my weight. 😂

It looks great! It looks like a completely different dress. I'd be so embarrassed if I was emma
I do hope that Emma sees @aprilrose93x for comparison. 😅

I don’t even think embarrassed should come close, she should be way past that. How can she possibly say the dress fits her wonderfully when we’ve all see how it should look now. Hopefully there’s a return on the horizon!

thank you Delia Smith

You look banging ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

thank you Delia Smith

You look lovely in that dress, plus yours has been ironed something that Emma does not own/bother with.
Look Emma this how you do it take note 😊

Decorating jars and putting things in.. Because she's feeling overwhelmed 🙄 is she actually 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing with high street clothing is generally plus sized items will be longer the bigger the size as they assume you get taller as you get fatter. Emma is so unfortunately proportioned that I'm sure the bigger size dress were too big on her arms and chest, the dress is just so wrong for her body shape.

So the big reveal of the life changing jam jars... stick some paper on them and throw in notes instead of having a to do list. Get a bleeping grip Emma!! I bloody hope she’s not paying for her “business mentor” as what kind of advice is she spouting out?! Don’t spend time actually working on your to do list, oh no no no, spend your time decorating jam jars like a child! Can you imagine the real big CEOs of companies sitting with a load of jam jars on their desks so they can pick out jobs to do that day? My word, Emma genuinely never fails to amaze me in her absolute stupidity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm formulating my thoughts on those jars 😂😂😂 in addition to the blatant time/money wasting that is making them, how does having mystery jobs hidden behind floral tissue paper in a Mason jar do anything productive? You can't see what you need to prioritise. You can't see what is outstanding. You can't keep an easy track of what is still to do. You'll work inefficiently by doing things one by one rather than grouping jobs together. Does she add jobs to the jars as they come up? Oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the big reveal of the life changing jam jars... stick some paper on them and throw in notes instead of having a to do list. Get a bleeping grip Emma!! I bloody hope she’s not paying for her “business mentor” as what kind of advice is she spouting out?! Don’t spend time actually working on your to do list, oh no no no, spend your time decorating jam jars like a child! Can you imagine the real big CEOs of companies sitting with a load of jam jars on their desks so they can pick out jobs to do that day? My word, Emma genuinely never fails to amaze me in her absolute stupidity!
How on earth is that going to work? The whole point of a project task list is that some jobs NEED to be done before others - you can't just pull a task out at random - jobs/projects have processes, a taskflow, an order in which to do things, surely? Mine do, at least.

Reactions: 14
I'm formulating my thoughts on those jars 😂😂😂 in addition to the blatant time/money wasting that is making them, how does having mystery jobs hidden behind floral tissue paper in a Mason jar do anything productive? You can't see what you need to prioritise. You can't see what is outstanding. You can't keep an easy track of what is still to do. You'll work inefficiently by doing things one by one rather than grouping jobs together. Does she add jobs to the jars as they come up? Oh my god.
How many tasks could she have completed in the time it took her to decorate those jars? 😂😂😂 Seems like a procrastination tactic to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

thank you Delia Smith

I really like the dress itself. So much so that I'd consider buying it if I thought it would look ok over my mum-tum and not flash my boobs in it!.

Hang on, I'm pretty sure another thrifty blogger put something on Instagram about doing this just the other day. Not a "business mentor". Someone who just shared the tip for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I suppose what we’re missing with regards to the jars is that absolutely everything Emma does has ZERO value to world and if it doesn’t get done, it literally doesn’t matter. Therefore Emma doesn’t need a to do list, clear processes or task flows - she can pick and choose how/when she works through her absolutely pointless tasks in any order as they have no meaning. The fact that Emma even needs to create the jars in order to motivate her to do tasks shows just how pointless every single slip of paper hidden behind the pretty paper actually is. If the jobs were really important or even just enjoyable to do, Emma would do them without the jars!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always do the task I want to do the least first to get it out the way. All she’s done is spend a day or two doing these and now feels like she’s achieved something. What’s stopping her picking something and putting it back?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.