Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still looks horrendous but this photo makes it looks marginally better. The shorter sleeves and slight gaping on the wrap show a better fit but from there on in it’s still terrible!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it's a bit OT but I have seen on Emma's YouTube that she lives in a converted church building? Does she still live there?
No, she no longer rents the Chapel. It was damp, smelly and looked like a set for a low budget horror movie but she so loved saying that she lived in a Chapel!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No, she no longer rents the Chapel. It was damp, smelly and looked like a set for a low budget horror movie but she so loved saying that she lived in a Chapel!
Aww gutted I missed her time at "the Chapel" I love quirky old buildings but I can imagine her looking like the caretaker everytime she waddled out of the door

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww gutted I missed her time at "the Chapel" I love quirky old buildings but I can imagine her looking like the caretaker everytime she waddled out of the door
She moaned about it every single day. Before they moved in it was like the best thing ever. Then she realised that chapels are quite cold and complained about the cost of oil to heat it. Then the damp. And it was filthy when they left it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we dont expect her to look like the model. But look how much her gunt has stretched the elastic so it's not ruched anymore. Like that much extra fabric and shes filled it. It's not meant to look like that!! The point of the ruching is to disguise your lumps and bumps.
that is bloody horrendous, gunt city and one tit at the shop, the other coming back with the change

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This article from 2019 says she studied a diploma. Claims she was mis-sold uni as she couldn't find a job afterwards...

TL; DR " Emma Drew, 30, from Ely in Cambridgshire applied for "hundreds" of jobs when she graduated from the University of Chester with a diploma in Christian youth work in 2010. "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's a bit OT but I have seen on Emma's YouTube that she lives in a converted church building? Does she still live there?
no she moved out of there a while back, they were renting it cheaply and were deciding if they were going to buy it or not but then moved into a modern house x

Reactions: 8
Right. That dress does not fit wonderfully. The fabric is supposed to drape over your bust, not be pulled so tight to make the ties meet that your boob looks like it doesn’t have a blood flow anymore and is about to drop off. The fabric is also supposed to be draped from the elasticated waist down not stretched for dear life over your apron. Perhaps an empire line maxi in a jersey material and decent size would be a more prudent purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you not realise how bloody sad that makes you sound Emma? 🤨
If you need to sit on a live to win a bloody hair conditioner your life is pretty bleeping dire let’s be honest.

Someone mentioned Emma’s degree a few posts back. She doesn’t have one. She took a diploma in Christian youth work where she was assessed during youth services in a local church, and was then rejected from every job she applied for once she left. She never started a degree course but makes a thing of the fact her diploma is affiliated with a University.
I’m not surprised, her lack of empathy, ethics, values and overall social skills are non existent. Imagine being a vulnerable child or young person needing support and getting lumbered with miss me me me 🙄

• Haha
that is bloody horrendous, gunt city and one tit at the shop, the other coming back with the change
Actually screaming 😂😂😂😂😂 thank god I'm home alone today or the rest of the household would wonder what the duck I'm laughing so loudly at. This is one of my favourite comments of all time

• Haha
This article from 2019 says she studied a diploma. Claims she was mis-sold uni as she couldn't find a job afterwards...

TL; DR " Emma Drew, 30, from Ely in Cambridgshire applied for "hundreds" of jobs when she graduated from the University of Chester with a diploma in Christian youth work in 2010. "

What mean troglodytes! 😂

View attachment 383208
View attachment 383209

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
With the wet hair it genuinely looks like she’s jumped out the shower and wrapped herself in a thin dressing gown! It’s absolutely hideous on her - how can she not see this?!

I’m all for branching out and trying new styles to see what suits you but Emma is so far off the mark with this one that she genuinely can’t be serious?! How can she look in the mirror and think the dress fits her well? It’s stretched out of shape and all the ruching has disappeared. It needs binning immediately!
Is it wet hair or greasy hair? I seriously couldn't tell 🤢

what else has she got to do? Also lol, topshop wouldn’t fit her now let alone then!

THE CHAPEL!!!!!!!! No. The chapel was tattles joy!!!
Erm "work" 😂 Yeah totally agree, Topshop would never fit her! 😬

God that dress is god damn awful, stretched to the hilt! Would love to know Tony's view on it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yup! Absolutely! However Emma will never ever buy those as they’re from the Curve range and not the “super sexy, slinky, skinny minx” range. We all know she puts way too much attachment to a label!
I know. Such a shame. I am the same size (24) as Emma and I try to make sure that I choose clothes that fit and flatter. If that means the curve range or a size or two bigger then so be it. I’d love to be a size 16 but I know if I shoehorned myself into that dress I’d look a massive twit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.