Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just uses something like tailwind to schedule old blog posts to her public twitter account. Today I was offered staycation ideas just what I needed in lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma Drew #20 Bossy Baby Needs A Friend To Rent( y)

(it sounded better in my head 🤣🤣 and only works when said outloud 😂... So yes, that was how I spent my bath 🤣)

Oh how things have changed Emma! Nothing about you could be described as ‘frugal’ these days. And the days of never buying full price food are well out the window with all the ridiculously expensive Starbucks, Costas, meals out, takeaways.
Nothing like a good old (not so humble) brag hey? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've never had one before so maybe I'm naive but how does a hamster bloody escape?!?! She's so neglectful. Poor thing probs eaten by the cats 😣
We had a hamster escape once when my husband didn’t close the catch on the cage properly and the hamster managed to head butt his way out. I normally feed and look after the hamsters in our house but was riddled with flu and in bed so he was doing stuff for me. All I remember is having to come downstairs feeling like death and coaxing the hamster out from under the sofa where it had taken refuge. Hamster was fine, husband was traumatised. We’ve had hamsters for nearly 10 years and that’s the one incident. Total human error. Emma however shouldn’t have hamsters because she clearly doesn’t know and doesn’t care how to look after them. I’m not going to go and look at her stories because I’ll just get rage filled.

Reactions: 14
Small potato I am so sorry what happened to you on underground Twitter. Oil Painting Emma is certainly in no position to judge anyone on their looks let alone a child. She’s uglier on the inside than she is on the outside. Also, I’d imagine any offspring of McDonald and Princess Porkchop would resemble a blob fish with 5 oclock shadow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how things have changed Emma! Nothing about you could be described as ‘frugal’ these days. And the days of never buying full price food are well out the window with all the ridiculously expensive Starbucks, Costas, meals out, takeaways.
I remember the days when she did "reductions" hauls and talked about saving money. That's what drew me to her (pardon the pun). It's weird how much her content has changed in the last 2 years (since the £100k year, in fact!).

Reactions: 16
We had a hamster escape once when my husband didn’t close the catch on the cage properly and the hamster managed to head butt his way out. I normally feed and look after the hamsters in our house but was riddled with flu and in bed so he was doing stuff for me. All I remember is having to come downstairs feeling like death and coaxing the hamster out from under the sofa where it had taken refuge. Hamster was fine, husband was traumatised. We’ve had hamsters for nearly 10 years and that’s the one incident. Total human error. Emma however shouldn’t have hamsters because she clearly doesn’t know and doesn’t care how to look after them. I’m not going to go and look at her stories because I’ll just get rage filled.

Ours (brought in by The Cat on a July night - never did find out where it came from) escaped once because Mr D looked away when he dropped the food bag and the little door was open. Because he always shut the spare door to keep The Cat from reacquiring his prize, we knew it couldn't go anywhere else.

The following morning, when we knew it was likely to be sleeping, we carefully brought The Cat in and I held him (he likes being carried). Within about 5 seconds, he spun round and fixed his eyes behind the bit where the food tub was kept. The Cat was taken back out again - much to his disgust - the door was shut and Mr D approached the corner armed with a plastic jug; errant Hamster was retrieved and put back into Hamster Oz.

That cat can't even sit on the floor without falling off, but he zeroed in on the sleeping Hamster within seconds, having already managed to catch it once and bring it into the house in the dark without managing to kill it. We wouldn't have attempted that had it not been for the fact he can't walk in a straight line, so he was easy to keep hold of. As far as I know, her cats are relatively/physically normal.

I reckon one caught it, brought it downstairs and lost it when jumping up to make sure the other cats didn't get it.

Reactions: 10
Right. Sorry but no. Vile person.
Absolutely no shame in sharing this. She’s absolutely disgusting. I don’t know if this has been seen before but I haven’t.

Also for the ToeKnee lovers....she’s ruined the poor bloke.
6450A14F-BE55-4FF0-8790-3B92E65AE65C.jpeg
24CCCBE8-DF93-4391-B258-2B7E3B6F353B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I reckon one caught it, brought it downstairs and lost it when jumping up to make sure the other cats didn't get it.
I have to agree. It is a pretty big journey for a hamster to make alone. I thought a cat must have brought him downstairs onto the counter. And that’s how he got in the fan.

• Sad
Absolutely no shame in sharing this. She’s absolutely disgusting. I don’t know if this has been seen before but I haven’t.

Also for the ToeKnee lovers....she’s ruined the poor bloke. View attachment 382118View attachment 382130
Claims to be homeless yet dresses as a homeless person for fancy dress? First class bleep. Hope she gets Covid (obvs not death).

That may be harsh but that’s topped it off for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Also for the ToeKnee lovers....she’s ruined the poor bloke. View attachment 382118View attachment 382130
I think it's been discussed on here that she did that, but I've never seen the picture. It's appalling. I would be so ashamed of myself. I wouldn't dress up as that even if you paid me LOADS

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.