Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that because your dumping from having Costa hot chocolates and eating crap?
Screenshot_20210110-112510_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is underground Twitter? Sounds interesting
basically a Twitter where it’s locked, you have your friends on it but your icon is not of you. That way you can moan to your hearts content about customers and slag off other people. This is how her and all her Twitter mates moaned and slagged me off, and slagged off photos of my son.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
basically a Twitter where it’s locked, you have your friends on it but your icon is not of you. That way you can moan to your hearts content about customers and slag off other people. This is how her and all her Twitter mates moaned and slagged me off, and slagged off photos of my son.
How on earth can you slag off an innocent? She is utterly disgusting. Especially iirc she caused what happened to you in the first place 🙁 thank god you are free of her toxicity now

Reactions: 11
I am absolutely livid about that poor bleeping hamster

You're a much better person than I am.
Had she done to me what she did to you, I'd be making her life hell for the rest of my life 🤗🤗

Reactions: 14
You know, I actually wouldn't put it past her to have made the whole hamster story up, just to wind us up and get the attention she so desperately craves. If that was the case though, what did she do to Wisp to make him look like he does in the photo? 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You know, I actually wouldn't put it past her to have made the whole hamster story up, just to wind us up and get the attention she so desperately craves. If that was the case though, what did she do to Wisp to make him look like he does in the photo? 😢😢😢
Playdate with Treeko?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m worried one day Emma will gobble up that poor hamster. She’s often gurning at it in selfies with her tic tac razor teeth. It must be permanently terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How on earth can you slag off an innocent? She is utterly disgusting. Especially iirc she caused what happened to you in the first place 🙁 thank god you are free of her toxicity now
the quote used was “the poor child looks like his mum” as I think (I’m not 100% certain) either Emma or one of the others saw him on my FB and screenshot it. Only over the last year I’ve just started sharing photos of him again but I never post photos of his face on public places. He’s not on my fb profile photo etc and when I do post a photo of him, it’s to a limited audience and his face partially hidden etc. my NMC pin was screenshotted too (apparently)

Emma honestly ruined my life along with a load of bloggers that you think are cute/lovely.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
we must know each other
I was friends with her until around 2015/6 time and live in the same county as her. I wasn’t at her wedding 😂

the quote used was “the poor child looks like his mum” as I think (I’m not 100% certain) either Emma or one of the others saw him on my FB and screenshot it. Only over the last year I’ve just started sharing photos of him again but I never post photos of his face on public places. He’s not on my fb profile photo etc and when I do post a photo of him, it’s to a limited audience and his face partially hidden etc. my NMC pin was screenshotted too (apparently)

Emma honestly ruined my life along with a load of bloggers that you think are cute/lovely.
sounds similar to what she did to me, then about 10 other friends,and I think some bloggers too.
Sorry she was vile about your child.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was friends with her until around 2015/6 time and live in the same county as her. I wasn’t at her wedding 😂

sounds similar to what she did to me, then about 10 other friends,and I think some bloggers too.
Sorry she was vile about your child.
how tragic and how interesting. She would text me telling me which “friends” were mocking my IG photos and FB posts... little did I know it was her feeding them the posts.

Might starting crying about it again, I’m overtired from work and away from home!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
@Smallpotato I'm curious if Emma has ever tried to contact you since the end of your friendship?
If I was Emma i could probably work out who you are but has she every apologised for how she ever treated you? I sense the answer is no which just shows how little she really does care about anyone but herself 😔

Reactions: 9
Reward for what?

Not spending ❌
Weight loss ❌
Sorting her nutrition ❌
No snackies ❌
Animal care ❌
Cleaning ❌
Walking for an hour a day as recommended by her doctor ❌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Smallpotato I'm curious if Emma has ever tried to contact you since the end of your friendship?
If I was Emma i could probably work out who you are but has she every apologised for how she ever treated you? I sense the answer is no which just shows how little she really does care about anyone but herself 😔
nope, never. She knows who I am (I’m quite easy to figure out if you know me in IRL!) and even mentioned that one of the tattlers “was at her wedding” but seems so unphased by it all.

I just stopped texting her; I told my husband everything about her and the underground twitters etc and he said it would be best to distance myself from her as he was the one who figured out that she was feeding stuff back to other bloggers. She texted me about November time about Khloe Kardashian being pregnant (we both watched KUWTK at the time) and I never replied. The end!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
how tragic and how interesting. She would text me telling me which “friends” were mocking my IG photos and FB posts... little did I know it was her feeding them the posts.

Might starting crying about it again, I’m overtired from work and away from home!
What a nasty witch! Glad you are rid of her toxicity! How dare she comment about anyone’s looks..she’s no oil painting!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.