Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be genuinely worried if these two managed to procreate (assuming Tiny can actually find the right hole instead of just jabbing it between her flesh rolls).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They actually had a conversation face to face, she couldn't screenshot it... So we have been treated to a transcription instead. "put me down for a nap" is absolutely nauseating and genuinely creepy
It really is creepy 😬 It could just be her childish weird way with words, but I have this image now in my head of Tony tucking her into bed, giving her a teddy bear and reading her a bedtime story. But I still can't get over the fact that she needed fed and put down for a nap at 11am in the morning...lazy lazy lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shopping addiction is being mentioned today. Is she going to box it up and get Tony to deliver it so she can get the high of a new parcel? 😂
13A462DB-67E1-44C6-8017-AC476D8280BC.jpeg

Or she could deliver it herself in her size 14s

1DDBB881-E5B8-438F-A5CD-16D23CB89A1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The shopping addiction is being mentioned today. Is she going to box it up and get Tony to deliver it so she can get the high of a new parcel? 😂
View attachment 374803
I don’t get the whole not being able to break her shopping addiction - just don’t buy things!! It really isn’t that hard!
I used to be obsessed with having new things (could spend £100s in Primark when I’d only gone in for socks!) but one day I realised I was throwing money away on impulse buys that I liked for five minutes and then had no use for. I removed my card number from being saved in my phone/laptop so I couldn’t make a purchase without actively getting up to find a card - often that was enough to stop the impulse, I didn’t take a purse out if I went out and I’ve never ever had a credit card so if I run out of money that’s it, no more spending.
She has a house full of tit but can’t stop buying more and I don’t get it. It’s not like she’s got addiction transferral like she prattled on about after her WLS as her food addiction is still massively there, she’s just obsessed with everything bad for her.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she said something about when she had hypnotherapy they unlocked? A traumatic memory that she wasnt ~ready~ to deal with yet?

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she said something about when she had hypnotherapy they unlocked? A traumatic memory that she wasnt ~ready~ to deal with yet?
LOL your name 😂

But haven’t we all or most of us had some tit past? Unfortunately it’s life. But only you can make YOUR life better by trying. She doesn’t even try. She said she was homeless and made a big deal about it and said she had cancer when she probably didn’t so I doubt it’s anything too tragic. Probably had her crunchie stolen from her as a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
LOL your name 😂

But haven’t we all or most of us had some tit past? Unfortunately it’s life. But only you can make YOUR life better by trying. She doesn’t even try. She said she was homeless and made a big deal about it and said she had cancer when she probably didn’t so I doubt it’s anything too tragic. Probably had her crunchie stolen from her as a child.
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh our beautiful Emma! What a lovely screenshot.

So she’s packed up her books into boxes so when she gets the urge to buy a new one, she can “shop” in the boxes and find a book to read to stop the spending urge. Why not just put them on a book shelf Emma like every other normal person? And then when you finish a book you go to the shelf and find your next one - it really is as simple as that! Also, who would want cardboard boxes littering up the place when you could have books displayed nicely on shelves or a bookcase?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What got me was the "Skinnier Emma" wardrobe. Skinnier is a comparative adjective....she has never been skinny to then have a skinnier wardrobe.
I would love to see her "shop" that wardrobe....I need to see that condom dresses on again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If packing the books away helps, then more power to her. Not the approach I would personally take, and having stuff in boxes would drive me bananas, but it isn't my house that's being cluttered up with them 😂
I give her credit for trying to address her issues. She says she has been "quite open" about her shopping addiction, which isn't exactly true - I think the first mention of it was quite recently - but it is showing more insight into her problems than she's ever shown before, so...

Reactions: 12
If packing the books away helps, then more power to her. Not the approach I would personally take, and having stuff in boxes would drive me bananas, but it isn't my house that's being cluttered up with them 😂
I give her credit for trying to address her issues. She says she has been "quite open" about her shopping addiction, which isn't exactly true - I think the first mention of it was quite recently - but it is showing more insight into her problems than she's ever shown before, so...
Or is she telling porkies 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.