Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So multiple shopping trips, meals out, holiday to Cheshire Oaks, safaris, every Costa in East Angular is following the rules is it? It’s because of people like you (who ought to be more careful being of a higher BMI and diabetic) that we are locked down again.
Yup - just because the tiers allowed you to go shopping, for meals, day trips etc doesn’t mean it was the common sense thing to do. I don’t know anyone who’s been out as much as Emma. My work team covers the whole of England so I have colleagues in every area, no one has been as stupid as Emma regardless of what tier they’ve been in. Emma has taken the rules and pushed them to their absolute limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I knew she did matched betting in her dads name too! I wonder if she got his permission, would he even have had the capacity to have understood to have given consent?! Also means she’s got all the details to his bank account....
I believe she mentioned it on her stories only last week or the week before, talking about how much profit she made, and how they 'split' it.

Spot the tattlers on the live chat 👀👀👀😁
I was there! ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she said it wasn't her dad that she cares for. Are we sure it isn't Tony? Why is a grown man taking his pants off when he knows his "professional" wife is doing a live chat with her followers in the same area? Eww.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure she said it wasn't her dad that she cares for. Are we sure it isn't Tony? Why is a grown man taking his pants off when he knows his "professional" wife is doing a live chat with her followers in the same area? Eww.
Also why is he taking his pants off in the middle of the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly you all need to stop bringing this bread head tiktok into my life because it has only just left my brain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She acted like seeing Tony pants-less gave her the horn so intensely that she had to abruptly end the live. 😂

Emma hun, he's all yours - can guarantee that none of us envy you. 😂
Haha that answered my question whether she acted like she was all horny! 😂 For fecks sake 🤢
She also said on the live they have been on the waiting list for a dog since April but lockdown keeps delaying it
Hope they don't get one as it's not fair on the poor creature, never mind the ones they already have. If the cats don't get the hamster then the dog surely will. Do they realise it'll need walked? Because I'm sure as hell their lazy arses will get sick of that fairly quickly 😡

Call me a complete cynic, maybe it’s the line of work I do, but I think she avoids explicitly saying I’m my dads carer because there is likely fraudulent benefit claims involved. And fraud teams will use SM to out people. If I’m wrong, I’d hold my hands up completely. But I find it very odd when she shares soooo much of her life online, that she would avoid saying who she cares for? Like, I care for my husband, there are thousands of carers out there loads of us do it.
Can be the only reason I think otherwise why doesn't she mention it.

Reactions: 7
Also why is he taking his pants off in the middle of the day?
But I don’t get her? My boyfriend will have a shower then come in the room or get changed or whatever. I don’t suddenly stop doing what I’m doing and pounce on him😂😂😂 were not children. I can have him whenever I want, I don’t start whilst I’m on a work zoom ffs.

Don’t think she’s even had sex tbh; no one over the age of 16 acts like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What was she doing to act horny on the live??!?! I'm a glutton for punishment, tell meeee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was she doing to act horny on the live??!?! I'm a glutton for punishment, tell meeee 😂😂
She told us about Tony getting his kit off and her voice went all girly and flirty and she was making eyes and him and (pretending?) to get all hot under the cover. Then she said: "guys, sorry, I've got to g...." and the live ended abruptly. 😂

If she hadn't specified that Tony was taking his pants off in the room, I would have thought that someone had brought her Michael Fassbender in a vat of hot chocolate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She told us about Tony getting his kit off and her voice went all girly and flirty and she was making eyes and him and (pretending?) to get all hot under the cover. Then she said: "guys, sorry, I've got to g...." and the live ended abruptly. 😂

If she hadn't specified that Tony was taking his pants off in the room, I would have thought that someone had brought her Michael Fassbender in a vat of hot chocolate.
Tony was taking his pants off and she said "oooh nice dance Tony" :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she was just looking for an excuse to end the live as all the questions were getting too real.

Earlier in the live she was asked what does she like best about toeknee. She then went all sarcastic and said his body and money.. Didn't really answer that and changed the subject. I think she's only with him as noone else was Interested in her. I feel For Tony as if someone else turned her head she would leave him behind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she was just looking for an excuse to end the live as all the questions were getting too real.

Earlier in the live she was asked what does she like best about toeknee. She then went all sarcastic and said his body and money.. Didn't really answer that and changed the subject. I think she's only with him as noone else was Interested in her. I feel For Tony as if someone else turned her head she would leave him behind.
The disdain with which she treats Tony and her dad is quite sickening. And they're the people closest to her. 😶

Reactions: 20
Hope they don't get one as it's not fair on the poor creature, never mind the ones they already have. If the cats don't get the hamster then the dog surely will. Do they realise it'll need walked? Because I'm sure as hell their lazy arses will get sick of that fairly quickly 😡
She can't even walk herself for an hour a day, let alone a dog!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I found her response so rude and condescending towards Tony. Someone said what do you love about him and she said I’m
Obviously with him for his amazing body, looks and bulging wallet but then didn’t actually say anything genuine.
Respect to the person that then said “you really shouldn’t take him for granted 🤣

I have to admit I may have posted a question 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.