Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! As I’ve been there, I really can promise you that things will get better! You have friends and family (and even strangers on the internet) who care for you and are so proud of all you’re doing at the moment. You’re also self aware enough to realise just how bad things are becoming so can reach out for help. What you have that Emma doesn’t is a life to be extremely proud of and that alone is the power and force to keep going - it will get you through the next minute, hour, day, week, month and year! You will survive this!!
I hate to bring this back up 3 pages later but I'm so glad that she's getting called out on this. I'm currently coming out of my worst episode and it takes 6 pills a day to get me out of bed in the morning. I would give anything to be able to sleep, to pat myself on the back for spending the day in bed instead of feeling incredibly guilty and self-loathing, or be able to take on any kind of life admin. I'm just returning to work (not being able to do my 9 - 5 sucked as I love my job!) How DARE she insinuate she's having any kind of mental health ANYTHING when she has the energy to put makeup on or even post on Instagram. I haven't had it in me to open any social apps because it's 100% makes matters worse (except Tattle because my depressed ass gets off on all of your hilarious comments). I'm not trying to downplay milder forms of illness or depression, they suck too, but what she's suffering from is just plain ol' laziness!

Sorry to be so ME ME ME but I need to vent and I think y'all will understand. Also, @Smallpotato, big love. You're a hero and you'll get through this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Don’t you meet the anaesthetist the day of your surgery? Do we think all anaesthetists make a habit of googling their patients? What are they trying to find out? Your medical history via google?
I think she'd said she was famous to them or something. Her hospital room tour was also hilarious. It looks like a hospital. The shower doesn't look great.

Reactions: 8
What a loser. Maybe she was worried about bumping into her #1 fan and former anaesthetist during her outing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had a thought tonight... does anyone else remember The Chawner Family?

Emma reminds me a lot of them - particularly the sisters who would promise they were doing everything to lose weight but obviously full of it and lying, their dad Phil pretending to be all nicey nice carer when really he was a horrible little man who put everyone down and was downright cruel to his wife and mum Audrey who wanted nothing more than to be left in her chair (or bed in Emma's case) with her TV and food.

She is a proper little mash up of all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
D0A1E23C-4C07-4A26-8A8C-3E2314DA37EB.jpeg

so I had a game of upwords today and my 6year old said I’ve made a word.... I nearly wet myself 🤣🤣🤣 good old Emma and her gunt 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Emma reminds me a lot of them - particularly the sisters who would promise they were doing everything to lose weight but obviously full of it and lying, their dad Phil pretending to be all nicey nice carer when really he was a horrible little man who put everyone down and was downright cruel to his wife and mum Audrey who wanted nothing more than to be left in her chair (or bed in Emma's case) with her TV and food.

Oh my god yes! I was obsessed with the chawners their reality shows were a massive car crash 🤯
I remember the older sister going to a weight loss camp and was doing so well but then got back with her family and they just sabotaged her completley 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry just catching up - going back to the "I might see someone" thing... If I see someone I went to school with or an ex, there's a good chance I'll have a mooch through their social media when I get home. If that were the case, they'd see her stories about making an effort because she felt like she was going to see someone, and would thus look even more like a desperate loser?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry just catching up - going back to the "I might see someone" thing... If I see someone I went to school with or an ex, there's a good chance I'll have a mooch through their social media when I get home. If that were the case, they'd see her stories about making an effort because she felt like she was going to see someone, and would thus look even more like a desperate loser?!!?
Especially as she’s so famous 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Usually just a lurker here, but just wanted to say that Emma Chawner has finally lost loads of weight but the family are still bonkers! I follow them on FB.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why isn't she asking herself honestly why she hasn't lost more than just under 4 stone in what, nearly a year with her WLS? I was speaking to someone last night about their own experiences and they have lost over 4 stone in 6 weeks with the liver reducing diet before the surgery. I don't see how she can not address this? 🤔

Reactions: 14
This is why the restriction/showing us two bites is absolute nonsense. There is no way on this earth that is all she is eating. She is trying to fool everyone around her but it clearly isn't working. We know she has loads of hot chocolates but struggles to drink water. We know she loves those cherry lips which she can probably slide down like a pelican.
She vlogs her journey one minute then is upset it is outted probably by herself/Tony for sympathy. She doesn't want to discuss her starting weight, how much exactly she has lost, she doesn't seem committed to putting any actual effort it. Wait for her to blame the gyms being closed in lockdown! That is why she hasn't been to the gym for more than a handful of times in 2020 :cautious:

She is completely irresponsible and fails to do anything properly. She just seems to do half a job then leaves it thinking that's good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't even know whose thread this is as just clicked on it by mistake but now need to look them up just based on the first part of your recap alone 😂😂😂
Ooooooo the ‘treat’ you have waiting right now😂😂 enjoy ya guuuurl binge

Why isn't she asking herself honestly why she hasn't lost more than just under 4 stone in what, nearly a year with her WLS? I was speaking to someone last night about their own experiences and they have lost over 4 stone in 6 weeks with the liver reducing diet before the surgery. I don't see how she can not address this? 🤔
She needs to! Both for her own good and health and just pure honesty for anyone Who thinks it’s a true experience of wls.
I’d actually have a lot more respect if she was honest about it

I do think of this couple as a pair who would meet on the undateables.
That’s what I always think

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I wonder if her lack of progress and depression/fort building/manic shopping comes down to a lack of support. Nobody has her back. She spends all day with Captain Useless who thinks the way to make her feel better is to give her a calorific drink with cream and sweets on top or tell her she looks good in dresses that clearly look terrible.

*special mention to that pink eyeshadow that looked like felt pen, before I’m mistaken for being nice*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Today is not the one”. Oh duck off Emma with your charmed life, try going back to homeschooling for 6+ weeks while trying to hold down a job.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.