Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnAMission

No Emma it is NOT covid safe, your dad is not in your bubble 🤦‍♀️
Also if he’s vulnerable should she not just be getting his shopping and dropping it round? She hasn’t taken him to the shops for ages has she? Why now when she’s in tier 4 and there’s a possible lockdown coming?

She just needs a shopping fix doesn’t she and this is a good excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Is she saying she knows she will be seeing someone or has a feeling she will see someone?

I bet she’s wishing she’d bump into an ex or school bully as ya gurl thinks she’s looking 🔥 I can just imagine it, she’ll think she’s being like Gemma Collins, giving it a bit of, ‘you ain’t ever gonna get this candy’ to them but in reality it’d be more like the bread head video 😂

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
“Come talk to me anytime about lockdown or blogging”

Has comments turned off on both Instagram and tikytoky 🙄

• Haha
I don't even know whose thread this is as just clicked on it by mistake but now need to look them up just based on the first part of your recap alone 😂😂😂
Welcome!

I landed on an Emma thread somehow during the first lockdown and haven't been able to leave. Ya gurl and my fellow troglodytes on this forum got me through furlough. 🤗

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
So the big reveal of the life changing jam jars... stick some paper on them and throw in notes instead of having a to do list. Get a fucking grip Emma!! I bloody hope she’s not paying for her “business mentor” as what kind of advice is she spouting out?! Don’t spend time actually working on your to do list, oh no no no, spend your time decorating jam jars like a child! Can you imagine the real big CEOs of companies sitting with a load of jam jars on their desks so they can pick out jobs to do that day? My word, Emma genuinely never fails to amaze me in her absolute stupidity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Someone asked whether the vulnerable person she's allegedly caring for can't move in with her during lockdown. (Assuming it was one of you Tattlers - big up!)

Ya gurl said that's not feasible due to her mental health issues and that she needs to prioritise her mental health. 🙄

Can't decide whether Emma has started regaining weight already, or whether her photos are just heavily edited, but she looks much bigger live than in photos.

• Wow
  • Sad

snoopyboop

I don't think Emma has a spending addiction, she's just a glutton. More dresses, more poundland tat, more food, more pets, more more more more more.

With a Christian Youth Studies degree (LOL), you'd think YA GURL would know gluttony is a sin.

• Sad
What was she doing to act horny on the live??!?! I'm a glutton for punishment, tell meeee 😂😂
She told us about Tony getting his kit off and her voice went all girly and flirty and she was making eyes and him and (pretending?) to get all hot under the cover. Then she said: "guys, sorry, I've got to g...." and the live ended abruptly. 😂

If she hadn't specified that Tony was taking his pants off in the room, I would have thought that someone had brought her Michael Fassbender in a vat of hot chocolate.

• Haha
  • Sick

myzosi

Chatty Member
The way she writes her emails pisses me off.

Why do you want to take up a whole page for 30 sentences?

To look busier?

To feel like you have accomplished more?

To just straight up waste everyone's time?

Omg!

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Actually just fuck off. Also, fairly sure according to Article 7 of GDPR, which states it should be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it, if she has a one-button "subscribe to my newsletter" button on her blog, she needs to have an unsubscribe button in the email. Whatever her excuse is doesn't fly - don't send emails out until the problem with the host or whatever (I'm a lawyer, not a Blogger...) is fixed.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I can smell that room from the photo.

Emma, hun, here’s a tip. Cut out the daytime naps, get out of your filthy pit at a reasonable time and you’ll be able to sleep at night without a sleeping tablet. You can save yourself the £10 prescription charge then. Swipe up to my aff link for more money saving advice

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
What is underground Twitter? Sounds interesting
basically a Twitter where it’s locked, you have your friends on it but your icon is not of you. That way you can moan to your hearts content about customers and slag off other people. This is how her and all her Twitter mates moaned and slagged me off, and slagged off photos of my son.

• Angry
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I hate the fact she claims to be 'Paralysed' with anxiety and depression. she doesn’t seem to be paralyzed when it comes to shopping, doing that bloody OOOO thing constantly, eating and traumatizing her pets.
And there’s no way that pizza will be a thin crust !

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
So she needs a reward for uploading stuff to eBay...surely the reward is that it sells and you make money?! Or am I missing something?! Like most people go to work/WFH every day, what’s the reward? A wage coming in every month. Or people need to clean their house, what’s the reward? Having a clean house at the end of it. You go for a run/walk, what’s the reward? Being outside and getting fitter.

Normal people don’t reward themselves in day to day life and they lead MUCH harder lives than Emma! Emma gets out of bed, woohoo reward! Managed a shower, treat time! Chooses an apple over a chocolate, time to reward herself with some sweets! She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 27