Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Emma’s degree a few posts back. She doesn’t have one. She took a diploma in Christian youth work where she was assessed during youth services in a local church, and was then rejected from every job she applied for once she left. She never started a degree course but makes a thing of the fact her diploma is affiliated with a University.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Was just looking at calories for the velvetiser. So if she uses their chocolate which is made with less sugar. You're looking at around 200 calories made in water..but I'm assuming she is using milk, which is around 300 calories+ she suggested using Belgian milk chocolate from amazon. Add on the marshmallows, cream, syrups and sprinkles. You're looking at a 400+ calorie drink!?
For God sake Emma just get yourself a 40 calorie options hot chocolate and go for a bloody walk, soon leaving your bed won't be an option. Tony will be coming in to wash you with a rag on a stick and fattening you up like foie gras.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Candycactus

I've never had one before so maybe I'm naive but how does a hamster bloody escape?!?! She's so neglectful. Poor thing probs eaten by the cats 😣
I'm now watching it unfold, it can only end with the idiots finding the bloody thing but they shouldn't have pets if they don't look after them. Emma probably left the cage open so she could waddle off for a hot choc and onion tanglers

P.s. so she bought the apple products so they came off her business tax...just to sell them for profit? So essentially she's actually got paid to buy them??? Surely that's straight up tax evasion???

THE HAMSTER WAS IN THE EXTRACTOR FAN!!!!

HOW DOES A TINY HAMSTER END UP IN AN EXTRACTOR FAN. Fuck you both Emma and Tony. Give up all your animals because you're not fit to look after them when you can't even look after yourselves. And don't even think of getting a dog or having a child because somebody will report you to the RSPCA and children's services.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

myzosi

Chatty Member
I'm formulating my thoughts on those jars 😂😂😂 in addition to the blatant time/money wasting that is making them, how does having mystery jobs hidden behind floral tissue paper in a Mason jar do anything productive? You can't see what you need to prioritise. You can't see what is outstanding. You can't keep an easy track of what is still to do. You'll work inefficiently by doing things one by one rather than grouping jobs together. Does she add jobs to the jars as they come up? Oh my god.

• Haha

Ted2

I've also just noticed on their website that it's Two for Tuesday 🍕 There's probably another one hiding in the kitchen :)

• Haha
  • Wow

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Call me a complete cynic, maybe it’s the line of work I do, but I think she avoids explicitly saying I’m my dads carer because there is likely fraudulent benefit claims involved. And fraud teams will use SM to out people. If I’m wrong, I’d hold my hands up completely. But I find it very odd when she shares soooo much of her life online, that she would avoid saying who she cares for? Like, I care for my husband, there are thousands of carers out there loads of us do it.

• Heart

Noseynigel

So in the first lockdown she took up priority shopping spots but she is now able to go shopping when there’s a new even more contagious strain and is taking her elderly father..fucking drip

WaddleTheWalk

Emma markets herself as a business mentor as well. I think they all mentor each other in an endless human centipede of bullshit businesses.

• Haha
  • Sick

DJ*

Chatty Member
Emma (because we know you read here) you and Tony should not be allowed animals!! 🤬. You are a neglectful, childish, cruel pair of morons. That poor creature has no quality of life with you two idiots, Infact I'd put a bet on he was trying to escape...he's had it planned for weeks, like the hamster version of the Great Escape! Clean that poor creature up, poor wee thing is traumatised and covered in grease because you two are such dirty slobs.

How the hell did he even get up there in the first place? How the hell did he even escape from his cage? Do not get a dog!!! Could guarantee that poor wisp wouldn't have been so lucky with a dog as he was with the cats...although I don't believe a word that the cats are scared of him, they probably bloody well chased him up there and he was running for his life, running to escape 😡

But I love how you always have to make it about you...aww didums, you hurt yourself whilst moving furniture? Maybe do a bit more exercise and moving about, and whilst your at it cut down on the hot chocolates and other shit you're shovelling down your gullet.

• Angry

Sj22

This picture of Emma Drew used to be homeless should be in the first post of every single thread about her because it perfectly summarises everything wrong with her, liar.
View attachment 382620
By far one of the most disgusting and degrading things I've ever seen. How is dressing as someone at their lowest, a form of entertainment. After everything I've seen her do, this is by far the worst. Im horrified

Anotherct

VIP Member
So the OOOO app has cottoned on to greedy twats like Emma and now if you get a £20
Voucher you have to spend £40 to use it. So glad she can’t get free shit now 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NC2020

VIP Member
Did they not buy a load of apple stuff ‘for the business’ to reduce the amount of tax they had to pay on it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Breadhead

Chatty Member
I’ve found what’s it’s meant to look like! What on earth possessed Emma to think that would look good on her?!
Where is she gonna tuck her back in? What bra does she plan on wearing. Where did she think she was going? Off for a waddle round poundland with her jebs out. What shoes would she wear. So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29