Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJ*

Chatty Member
Yeah same - I got £20 today too but then had to spend £40 so I’m actually £20 down 🙄🤷‍♀️ I mean who pays £24 for some conditioner anyway with or without a bloody voucher.
Exactly lol! If there hadn't of been a limit on the spend though I would have got that hydrating mask! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so far she’s a right dick to ToeKnee (shock horror) but this made me laugh....
Completely irrelevant but before it was flavours someone found a labrador dog chip in their chow mein 🙃 I wouldn't be surprised if when it became flavours it was ran by the same people 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Anotherct

VIP Member
I love mine! I think the design is lovely on a work counter but it’s basically just an expensive milk frother! But I don’t regret buying it as the hot chocolates are next level. I’ve had a tassimo and a dolce gusto and the hot chocolates are nowhere near as good!
Thanks - when it’s my birthday I’ll ask for one (doing a no spend year 😂) and actually sticking to it unlike the Drews

• Haha
Reactions: 2

WaddleTheWalk

Ah I didn't realise you could use your shopmium credit as "overage" against the outstanding balance on items. If it were me, I'd use my credit as cash to pay for stuff and donate any freebies on top of that. Silly me for thinking so altruistically 😂😂😂
You can't cash out referral credit, you have to spend it on stuff in the app.

Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry if it's a bit OT but I have seen on Emma's YouTube that she lives in a converted church building? Does she still live there?

Reactions: 1