Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony’s reply has killed me hahaha instead of saying ‘no you don’t look pregnant!’ He’s like ‘oh...well I can’t see that from the front’ LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
45306ABF-2C32-4A71-BA77-CFF5DC45AF26.png

Someone may have already said this but why do they talk like Kevin from the office?
“Why say many word when few do trick”
😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What is that abomination upon her head.
Reminds me of Alice from the vicar of dibley!
3AD78234-0B98-4FC5-B078-DB63718048C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone may have already said this but why do they talk like Kevin from the office?
“Why say many word when few do trick”
😬
I was going to say the other week how much Tony reminds me of Kevin from The Office, how he talks and looks albeit a slightly younger version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s supposed to be a skater style dress, tight at the waist and then flowy whereas it looks bodycon on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know that just because she can physically fit into a size 14 stretchy dress it doesn’t mean she *is* a 14?! (I am actually a 14 and under no illusions that I’m skinny but...I mean...she ain’t a 14.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen a person ruin a designers work as much as she does but today’s dress takes it to a whole new level. Wears a midi skater dress and actually manages to make it look like an ill fitted tank top. She definitely has this obsession with a size 14 she keeps buying size 14’s and instead of dieting after her weight loss surgery to even attempt to fit into them she eats cheeseboards in bed, has a daily takeaway or meal out then burns all our eyes when she zips her 7 stomachs into them.

Reactions: 20
But Christmas is 2 days away so she has to wear it!!

Had no issues with the 3 cocktails and numerous hot chocolates though 🤔
Squash or water doesn’t feel like a treat so therefore she doesn’t want it, even though she knows she should be having it. It doesn’t give her an instant feel good buzz like a hot chocolate, fizzy drinks or cocktail would so therefore she can’t push herself through it- she doesn’t see it as being worth the effort.

Reactions: 14
duck off she’s a size 14!! I’m usually a size 8-10 and have put on lockdown weight, now a size 12 in some shops. I am still literally half the size of Emma! What an insult!

Reactions: 15
Why does she call it hydration? “I’m struggling to hydrate” just say you’re struggling to drink stop making everything weird. Maybe you’re struggling to hydrate because there is no room left in your thumb tum after devouring a cheese board for two.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Squash or water doesn’t feel like a treat so therefore she doesn’t want it, even though she knows she should be having it. It doesn’t give her an instant feel good buzz like a hot chocolate, fizzy drinks or cocktail would so therefore she can’t push herself through it- she doesn’t see it as being worth the effort.
Anyone else feel sick that she’s drinking left over juice from last night? 😂 nothing worse than juice from the next day. Just run the tap with some fresh water!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just buy clothes in the right size Emma!!! Nobody gives a flying f whether the label says 14 or 18 or 22 or 26 but that 14 very very very clearly does not fit and must be horribly uncomfortable. Why would you be uncomfortable on purpose just so you can tell people on the internet that you are wearing a size 14? What is wrong with these people??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she have such a fake smile all the time? Also, why does she look like a kid who raided their big sister’s makeup box, didn’t know how to apply it and didn’t care/didn’t know that none of it matched her skin tone?

Who is this mystery friend? I assume he is the one who she was moaning about the other week.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.