Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Call my cynical but I just think this illness is to help justify her failing no spend October on basically the first day and be able to give up on it completely 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NC2020

VIP Member
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 EMMA!!! It’s a fucking SMOCK it’s supposed to be worn very oversized. YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 14!!!

Petition to get Emma to fit into even a size 18 or 20 pair of jeans.

I don’t know why it pisses me off so much I think it just bothers me because it makes me feel like a whale at a size 16 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Emma, trying to get one over Tattle by pretending your cat and hamster get along just fine and thinking you're the Snow White or Cinderella of animal whispering is just pathetic. Being shit at looking after yourself is one thing but you agreed to have a duty of care towards those animals, there are obligations you have to meet to keep them happy and safe and if you can't do that then you shouldn't have them. To be so cruel in the first place just shows what an ugly soul she has but to flaunt it and be so remiss about it shows how much ya gurl needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No different to any parcels I've had. As long as the contents arrive intact I don't care whether the parcel looks pretty or not.
Sorry, but I disagree. I think the way that Emma has packaged the boxes just goes to show how little she cares about her customers.

I often buy things through Etsy and they're always beautifully wrapped - which is a testament to the pride that the sellers take in their little businesses.

It's not just these boxes either - we know (via photos which Emma has shared with the world) that she lets her cats lie on top of clothing which she sells through eBay. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Practically a year to the day my husband was told his cancer had spread....I can honestly say hand on heart Instagram did not enter my thoughts once. We were so shell shocked we could barely even speak to each other let alone get coffee or update SM. I've said it before and I'll say it again she's a twat!

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I totally get the vibe that both her and Tony spend half their life naked and are the types to "ooh accidently" walk in front of the window or answer the door to the postie with it all hanging out then go mad and blame the poor postie! remember the fuss she kicked up about the maid at DLP walking in on her and Tony in the buff, she said she was sat naked getting ready and Tony had just dropped his pants as she walked in.....im starting to think they were posed like that waiting for the poor maid to get an eye full :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Fearne

Chatty Member
This was an exciting read. Maybe this explains why we don't hear from Tony's family much...

"Choosing the actual date was harder though. A weekend wedding doubled the cost, the 27th fell on a Wednesday and we just weren't too sure. We eventually settled on 28th May - a Thursday and thankfully half term. After booking the wedding, paying a deposit and talking to Tony's family... we'd only gone and booked our wedding on the same day as his sister's wedding anniversary. D'oh."

I feel like I've just read a snippet from a 10 year old girls diary

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think Little Owl is someone you should steer well clear of if you are looking for realistic diet and lifestyle inspiration. She apparently eats out every day at the most amazing hipster fast food places (every post is full of cringey hyperbole) whilst not putting on any weight and then posing at home with full makeup and her tits and arse out constantly. I imagine she's actually a really unhappy, lonely woman with a pretty ravaging eating disorder.
She works at Joules 4 hours a week or something. She needs to get off the gram and stop looking at herself in the mirror quite so much.

• Heart
Anyone else massively triggered by her saying the “fat gowns”? It’s so offensive and just another example of how completely tone deaf she is. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Also, the "NO trick or treaters" sign is so on brand for them 😂😂 just leave a bowl of chocolates on the doorstep and shut your curtains, you don't have to answer the door.. And on Halloween night, with no close family or friends in your life in the middle of a pandemic it is hardly likely that you'll accidentally ignore someone you actually know knowing on the door 🤣 Jesus
And just think about how dark it’s going to be on the evening of Halloween? Parents and children will walk by the house, see the Halloween decorations and think “great, let’s go and know - they’re clearly in the Halloween spirit!” No one’s going to see the ‘no trick or treating’ sign in the dark! Cant wait to see the posts about how irritated she is that rude people just ignored her really obvious sign!

Attachments

• Haha

Dzdbcc77

Absolutely cruel what they're doing to the hamster. Hamsters need a home thats a minimum at least 4 to 6 times as big as what they've put it in, needs at least 6 inches of bedding as they make tunnels, hamsters also need things to cover themselves with like pieces of bark and twigs, they don't like being so exposed. It's one of the reasons those clear plastic tunnels stress them out, they can also get stuck in them. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Omg woke up with a panic attack and just had to share on Insta 😑View attachment 304271
I get that mental health issues must become less stigmatised but Emma is just attention seeking. When I have panic attacks, the last thing I think of doing is posting about it on social media. I’m wiped out for anything from a couple hours to a full day after one and can barely function as a human being never mind attention seek on Instagram.

NC2020

VIP Member
Why go to all this effort to not even have trick or treaters? I’m convinced she said she didn’t celebrate Halloween! Anything for content though right Emma? They probably can’t have trick or treaters because she’s gobbled all the sweets already (to be fair I’ve done the same thing haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fanaff

VIP Member
It’s good to hear insight from a normal person! In your experience, how close were you to your goal 11 months after your surgery? I believe it’ll be a year mid Jan for Emma and by the looks of it she’s still got 40% of her remaining body weight still to lose!
By 1 year out, I had lost 7 stone! I’ve since lost another 1.5 in the further year so really close to my target! It does slow but the first year is the golden year and it falls off you...if you play by the rules!

I know this thread isn’t about wls but Emma is the reason it gets a bad name. You have to work at it, it’s a cliche but it is a tool and it helps if you let it. She’s too lazy to even try it seems!

also, I reckon Covid has done her a favour as it’s probably meant she’s not got to see her surgeon and get a right bollocking. They set you percentage targets, I’d lost 21% of my excess weight at my 6 week appointment!

Reactions: 24