Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Wow that dress is completely shapeless. It’s like she just bought a few meters of fabric and wrapped it around herself !
If I was Emma I’d be seriously questioning my friendship with littleowl after such terrible advice! Who would take fashion advice from littleowl anyways? She wears nothing but underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Had to go back and find the post to read the rest of the text and just wtf! Chatting away to the Rapunzel woman as if she were real. No wonder she tried to politely steer her away!
What an embarrassment! I totally get children thinking they’re meeting the real character but it’s very very sad when adults can’t separate a fictional character (especially an animated one!) from an actor in a costume. I can sort of see the interest in taking a photo with a character (but definitely not the queueing or paying to do so part) however talking to an actor like they’re an actual character is just beyond tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

NC2020

VIP Member
Emma's No Spend October...

October 1st
Petrol
Tesco shop
Shoes for her Dad
Cafe lunch for her Dad's birthday
Starbucks Caramel Cream Frappucino
Chinese Takeaway

October 3rd
Lumie Sunrise Alarm clock £99
Probably a Starbucks
Probably stuff from M&S or another shop

October 5th
Croissant probably
Meal out at Liquor and Loaded

Lots of things we missed while she flounced off. Probably a food shop and fuel, which was against her own rules.

October 17th
2 Magazines

October 19th
Car wash subscription £14.99 a month

2 Halloween dresses
Halloween tights

October 22nd
Hobbycraft wreath £5
Decorative leaves
Decorative pumpkins
Bows
Hobbycraft decopatch paper
Hobbycraft model giraffe

B&M
(Just the stuff could see)
2 decorative pumpkins 1 £5
Chocolate Truffles
Rice Crispie Squares
Baubles £2
Halloween decoration
Cushion
Galaxy hot chocolate
Other shit
Extra large Costa drink

Gifts and gift bag for neighbours new kitten

New orange foundation

Hamster
Hamster cage
Other hamster stuff

October 25th
Food shop
(Just the stuff could see)
Something from the bakery
Apples
Brocolli

Chinese Takeaway £17.90
Takeaway delivery £4

October 26th
McDonald's hot chocolate
Let's face it, probably a McDonald's meal

October 29th
Post MRI coffee shop (probably Costa) drink
Probably something to eat
3 Poundland silver pumpkins
Whatever other tat from Poundland

Gummy bear earrings

October 30th
Costa Ruby hot chocolate
Probably something to eat
Probably an essential Crunchie

October 31st
Chinese meal out
Next shop
The Range shop
This is the kind of dedication I’m here for 😂

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
20201025_165402.jpg

No Emma you do not NEED this

Most people are probably about to start a busy week and don't NEED a take away...

Most people also haven't spent 10k on wls as most people are going to actual hectic busy work just to put normal food on the table

• Wow
  • Sad

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Here we have another one of Emma’s money saving wasting tips...decide to start a craft project, buy a cat model for £6.75 and paper you don’t like for £4, stick the paper you don’t like to the cat model, complain that the cat model covered in paper you don’t like doesn’t match your house, get rid of the cat model. Voila, you’ve saved wasted a tenner!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How disgustingly cruel!!!! And to think it is a good idea to take a picture and put it on instagram!!!!!! I can't believe it. You can see it in his eyes! It doesn't take much for a cat to swipe and kill them instantly.

Every now and then I think to myself "Emma is boring me. She isn't going to do anything worth discussing. Maybe I should block her, delete tattle and forget about her". But then she does some stupid shit like this and really shocks me. Is there even anything dumb left for her to do? She has outdone herself on this one.

Last edited:
  • Angry

NC2020

VIP Member
Thanks for the belt pic Emma! Next I’d like to see you in some snowflake tights, cat print dress, tartan headband (WITH bow) and cat/ camo print mask, then finish it off with a pleather jacket that’s too big on your shoulders but too small on your gunt?

Once you’ve done that, can I just check if you saw my other request for the size 14 or 16 non stretch jeans? No worries if you’ve not seen it yet I know you’ve been busy, erm, bossing?

• Haha

Whatthecatsaid

Remind me again how Emma’s life has changed since the pandemic began? Apart from wearing a mask round charity shops, her life is exactly the same (minus a meal out every day now they’ve been forced to shut again!).
I have no time for people like her. She doesn’t have kids to manage, she doesn’t know of anyone who’s been made badly ill or died of Covid, she isn’t worrying that being made unemployed will mean she can’t pay her rent or mortgage, she’s clearly not shielding or social distancing. What can’t she do? She can’t go on Disney Holidays or eat out as much as she wants... if that’s all life is about for her and she’s struggling because of that, perhaps she needs a rethink. I know people this pandemic has hit bloody hard in many ways and are really struggling, and people who were doing ok who aren’t. She needs a kick up the arse and to get over herself. Sorry, I know that sounds harsh but 🤬

• Heart

ReginaPhelange

Emma, please.
A maxi dress is never going to suit someone of your height, and anyone who’s telling you that style suits is not your friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's an attention seeking twat....end of story. Anyone who takes a picture of themselves in a hospital gown and uploads to SM or 'checks in' to A&E is an immediate unfollow from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 26