Emma Drew 13 Clothes tight. Size 16 not in sight. Bought a Christmas shop filled with..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it was that pink tight Ted Baker dress she allegedly had to cover her nipples in
I doubt she’d get it back on again after all the eating out they’ve been doing.

At least we know Warhammer and basically every place that sells food in Kings Lynn hasn’t been too affected by Covid thanks to the Drew’s alone!

Reactions: 12
How can you be too tired to sit down for a fancy meal but not too tired to walk around the shops?!?!?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Really tackling her shopping addiction, also where is her dad? Isn’t this meant to be his yearly trip to Blackpool?

Reactions: 10
Really tackling her shopping addiction, also where is her dad? Isn’t this meant to be his yearly trip to Blackpool?
She’s docked his carers allowance to cover the safari trip she took him on. That’s him done for the year now 😂 of all the places in the UK this pair could have gone on a little break to, they’ve picked Ellesmere Port - what a prize pair of pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tony is so obviously after an easy life - doubt if he’s up to much else. At the end of the day what does he do? Carry Princess Porkchop’s bags, drive her car and be the recipient of numerous treats. In better times there were the holidays too. They live in a weird bubble ... end result will not be good.

Reactions: 9
Princess Pork Chop not too scared to go in the car to go shopping though unless she did her childish fort in the back with snacks..idiot

Reactions: 9
How can you be too tired to sit down for a fancy meal but not too tired to walk around the shops?!?!?!
This woman makes no sense! But at least she will have had a big lunch and probably having pizza now after all that shopping.

Reactions: 4
Tabs* told me that Daddy touches posted a pic of his dick on reddit for people to rate....

Tabs* is a private informant that messaged me with this :ROFLMAO:
I want to know how the private informant knows this! If they can give such info away.
I’m really glad I’ve never mastered Reddit. So glad. Although I’m keen to know how the ratings went!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.