Emma Drew 13 Clothes tight. Size 16 not in sight. Bought a Christmas shop filled with..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, I look after a couple of holiday lets - she would NEVER cope!

Reactions: 7
I’m positive they must be eating out again today - that’s a view from a pub or restaurant, it’s certainly not the view from any window in her house.
This is exactly how I'd expect a WLS patient to live their lives...NOT! Honestly she's a disgrace with her eating habits and food wastage, she should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 8
Bit OT but I noticed a few people interested in matched betting all i want to add is please be careful and make sure matched betting is all you do 🙏🏻

Like I said earlier matched betting lead to me getting a gambling problem and I'd hate someone trying to make extra money to actually end up in debt.
Luckily I'm out the other side but it is a hard addiction to beat as gambling is everywhere!

Anyway.... really excited to see tonights date outfits 💃💃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they ran an AirBnB I can imagine them not bothering to change the bedding. They’d just turn the duvet and pillows over and say “well they’ve only been slept in for a couple of nights”

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If they ran an AirBnB I can imagine them not bothering to change the bedding. They’d just turn the duvet and pillows over and say “well they’ve only been slept in for a couple of nights”
Could you imagine the stories? Oh we got a refund request because someone found hair on the sheets. I've looked on her facebook, insta and myspace and she has black hair so it must have been hers!!!

Or someone left the airbnb a complete mess. Blah blah blah

• Haha
Which Baker? More Greggs than Ted... Princess Thumb Tum and her cat hair filled bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tabs* told me that Daddy touches posted a pic of his dick on reddit for people to rate....

Tabs* is a private informant that messaged me with this :ROFLMAO:
He did what?!!!!

I can’t believe I’m saying this but we need to see this post. Though with the offending article blurred for all our sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They'd be exactly like that and then get angry at people for having standards, something that they sadly lack.

Emma Drew #14 TikTok cringe, forever on the binge, belly still covering her min.... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So I bought the leopard print dress, I got a size 12 because I thought if Princess Pork Chop can get into a 16 (the highest size) I could probably get in a 12 instead of my normal 14. I actually think a 10 would have fitted and on me (5'8) it's halfway up my thigh. How short is she?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.