Emma Claiir #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday night drinking
Sunday night drinking
Monday vibrator and drinking
(think I missed Tuesday but prob drinking)
Wednesday night drinking

But no problems with alcohol. 🙃🙃
Especially considering she had her period recently and should be coming up to ovulation and will be "TTC" - but hey live your alcoholic life while complaining about your TTC journey. Wonder how's she is planning on handling 9 months with no alcohol.

Reactions: 2
Especially considering she had her period recently and should be coming up to ovulation and will be "TTC" - but hey live your alcoholic life while complaining about your TTC journey. Wonder how's she is planning on handling 9 months with no alcohol.
But guys! She only has 1 drink per week!

Reactions: 3
Just a hot mess mum to a child with foetal alcohol syndrome bitchezzzzz

Reactions: 5
Just a hot mess mum to a child with foetal alcohol syndrome bitchezzzzz
She will just get her family to raise her child because she can’t be arsed doing it. Just like she won’t train her dog and she gets her family to clean and unpack for her.

Reactions: 4
She'll keep drinking throughout pregnancy and end up with a low birth weight baby and possibly other more serious issues.

• Sad
Emma’s week in a nutshell

Sunday night - family dinner - let’s have drinks

Monday - mondayitis when you don’t have a job - must listen to body and rest!

Tuesday - get hair done to feel good, have a cheeky wine or 10

Wednesday - let’s get lit and have a drink, deserved after such a hard week!

Thursday - resting cause I deserve it!!!!

Friday - witches let’s start the weekend by getting yet another pathetic tattoo and let’s drink!

Saturday - party time fuckers
Oh
Sunday - I’m so sad we are TTC not sure what’s going wrong but it’s family dinner so that will cheer me up (as she’s pouring a drink) CHEERS witches

repeat weekly!!!
Not sure how this girl isn’t cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is why her engagement is down on her posts. She’s not a hot mess she’s a dumpster fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced she is posting her drinking to make her more social/acceptable in her own mind… cause she doesn’t have a problem and only has a couple of drinks a week okay fuckers 🤥

Not antisocial at all to drink alone multiple times a week 🤥

Reactions: 6
I know it’s not good to speculate on mental health disorders, but gosh she really has some real lows and what seem like textbook manic episodes. She really shows some signs of bipolar, I wonder if her family recognise this as a bigger issue yet..

I know it’s not good to speculate on mental health disorders, but gosh she really has some real lows and what seem like textbook manic episodes. She really shows some signs of bipolar, I wonder if her family recognise this as a bigger issue yet..
She’s on antidepressants but I think she doesn’t give a tit that she shouldn’t be drinking alcohol while using them. I think she needs actual therapy and someone to tell her to get her tit together.

Reactions: 1
She has said many times her whole family is also on Medication for varying Mental Health issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.