Emma Claiir #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is bounce around with a glass of wine in her hand and she wonders why people aren't interested in this content?!

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t look past her huge gaping mouth and trashy hair extensions lol
Like itā€™s off putting to be constantly seeing her open mouth up close she needs to chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m just really confused about all these ā€œplansā€ she has

She seems to be branding herself as this hot mess ā€œdonā€™t give a duckā€ barbie, but has she thought about her future followers if/when she falls pregnant?

News flash - the target market youā€™re aiming at now wonā€™t give a tit about your content baby!
And the women who MAY follow along your pregnancy journey, have already unfollowed because itā€™s bloody tough to watch

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve said before too but the constant ā€œlistening to my bodyā€ andā€taking it as a sign to slow downā€ does my absolute head in.
Normal people work through that tit because we canā€™t all afford to laze around, get our hair done, and watch tv 18 hours a day

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t look past her huge gaping mouth and trashy hair extensions lol
Like itā€™s off putting to be constantly seeing her open mouth up close she needs to chill.
I would die before I went to the salon she always goes to - her hair is HIDEOUS

Reactions: 5
She needs to either take a break off social media or just give up whatever it is shes trying/struggling to be. She is not relatable at all (well not to your average follower out there anyway) Not many of us get to just lay around watching disney plus with a vibrator on a monday afternoon because nothing was going our way. Her desperation for likes is worst than a 13 year old girl, I can smell it and her fake tan through my phone šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
Emma Claaaaiiiiirrrrr giving off Only Fans vibes in her latest post šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Her husband and family obviously dont see any problem with that kind of content šŸ™„šŸ™„ she is so friggen desperate for likes

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s attention seeking. Also the day drinking but she doesnā€™t have a problem šŸ„“

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is anyone else getting so fed up with the ā€œstrap in witchesā€ ā€œfuckersā€ and just constantly swearing to try sound ā€œcoolā€
I actually canā€™t get my head around why any brand would want this girl representing their products!
imagine being a business and at the beginning of her try on or whatever and she says ā€œwhatā€™s up witchesā€

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is anyone else getting so fed up with the ā€œstrap in witchesā€ ā€œfuckersā€ and just constantly swearing to try sound ā€œcoolā€
I actually canā€™t get my head around why any brand would want this girl representing their products!
imagine being a business and at the beginning of her try on or whatever and she says ā€œwhatā€™s up witchesā€
Shes just vile, she is a filthy dirty looking foul mouthed skank. Has anyone listened to her podcast at all? Id be interested to find out how many views it gets, if theres a way to find out please let us know!

Reactions: 1
Shes just vile, she is a filthy dirty looking foul mouthed skank. Has anyone listened to her podcast at all? Id be interested to find out how many views it gets, if theres a way to find out please let us know!
she really is isnā€™t she? Her latest Tik tok get ready with me šŸ˜‚ omg!! Wow!
yeah I havenā€™t listened to it! The snippets are more than enough to steer me away from that one!! It would be interesting to see

Reactions: 1
Friday night drinking
Sunday night drinking
Monday vibrator and drinking
(think I missed Tuesday but prob drinking)
Wednesday night drinking

But no problems with alcohol. šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.