Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a minute of your time, guys.
Can you please report these account on instagram: thetruthurseeking and hamdanysa_, these pages are psychos with making up the lies constantly
Thank you for your time
What lies are they making up?

Reactions: 2
What lies are they making up?
They are making up lies about beloved by keep dragging it on this fake story that she is the second wife is just ridiculous, this will make his image even more worse by doing this, so it’s better to report these kind of pages and we just found out that there’s no love interest or beloved ever existed till today in his life, it was all a lie since the beginning.

You guys were right about this

Last edited:
They are making up lies about beloved by keep dragging it on this fake story that she is the second wife is just ridiculous, this will make his image even more worse by doing this, so it’s better to report these kind of pages and we just found out that there’s no love interest or beloved ever existed till today in his life, it was all a lie since the beginning.

How did you find out he never had a beloved?

Another Eastern European bleep dating MARRIED Arab guys.
Insta - kejsidrenova
What's the allure about Dubai that all whores go there and call it home. Are Emirati men really that pathetic that they can't do without these dirty whores?

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Insta - kejsidrenova
What's the allure about Dubai that all whores go there and call it home. Are Emirati men really that pathetic that they can't do without these dirty whores?
I doubt this kejsidrenova is with some sheikh. A sheikh will never EVER, let a woman, post a photo of him on instagram, kissing. She is definitely with someone rich, and if he is arab, he maybe works some high paid job, to afford that lifestyle.

• Heart

Insta - kejsidrenova
From fazza guide’s tumblr, it was one of the source claimed about the second wife a woman from London who is rich in her 20’s that hanged out with top arab wives or something and the beloved thing was said to be not true, then everyone over there stopped coming into the chatroom ever since then. They kept dragging this on and on, this what actually happens when you believe everything on social media, it’s all fake

The woman you mentioned is so ugly and full of botox/fillers, she looks like a trans. I don’t know what Arabs do see in them to begin with. Yuck 🤢

Last edited:
I doubt this kejsidrenova is with some sheikh. A sheikh will never EVER, let a woman, post a photo of him on instagram, kissing. She is definitely with someone rich, and if he is arab, he maybe works some high paid job, to afford that lifestyle.
Where is the photo of them kissing? On her highlights?

oh never mind I’ve just seen it. Definitely not a sheikh probably just some wealthy man. Could be Greek for all we know 😂

a lot of these r run by government employees to promote the rulers in a positive light. They are also used as a way to track citizens and pick out anyone who might be against the government.
Ah, that makes sense

Anyone know what this was about? Why she turned away?

• Haha
I heard she is with a rich Saudi man, not sheikh... she was miss universe of Albania in 2018, then he approached her and invite her to Dubai.

Girls, good afternoon and a great Sunday to all of you!

I don't know if you saw it, but yesterday was the birthday of Maryam1's son, Ahmed. And only a few of his sisters publicly wished him a happy birthday. And I noticed that Maryam2 wished for Ahmed, but not for Maryam1's eldest daughter. Manal, Latifa1 and Maitha always post birthday wishes for their half-siblings or their children. They seem to me to be very loving (Apart from Manal, obviously).

Today is also Manal's eldest son's birthday, and as usual, no Al Nahyan wished him a happy birthday. It seems that having done what you did with Alia and Zayed didn't bring a very good "family" result loolll.

Insta - kejsidrenova
She's not ugly, ugly, ugly... She just overdoes her makeup at times. I didn't find her that ugly, but she looks very artificial. I don't think she's with a Sheikh, it's a little unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Today is also Manal's eldest son's birthday, and as usual, no Al Nahyan wished him a happy birthday. It seems that having done what you did with Alia and Zayed didn't bring a very good "family" result loolll.
LOL, I do not know why they are so hard on the kids Is not their fault but, we do not know how the situation was between Alia, Manal, and the Dopey Eye guy.
Also, he is not a very good father to his oldest son. One would think that the relationship would be great due to how their culture is and him being the eldest so. He does not acknowledge that kid publicly either, imagine having a father who does not publicly acknowledge you but plays happy family with his second wife and kids must hurt. Rumors have it that Alia did not end up very well mentally, she was kinda a victim in this situation, if they allowed her to choose her husband or to even remarry, another story it would be. Plus Alia is closer in family bonds in comparison to Manal.

Insta - kejsidrenova
Soumaya, I understand the way you are feeling but I don't understand why you are slut-shaming these women. You should be doing the same to these Emirati/Gulf men, they are not angels and if they weren't having sex with these European women they would be doing it with gay/Trans Filipinos or even between eachother LOL. They take advantage of each other and get what they want.

The one at fault here is the married men who do not live their true whether is gay or straight, both parties are at fault but more is the person that is married. If your boyfriend cheats on you, you need to get mad at him he is the one who should be respecting you. Also, just because they are married doesn't mean they are saints marriage is a contract, especially in that region of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Guys, is he wearing a marriage ring on his left hand? I think Muslim married man can wear engagement ring both on his index finger and ring finger. So he finally accepts this marriage to Shaikha Saeed or to a second wife even if there is even one?

Guys, is he wearing a marriage ring on his left hand? I think Muslim married man can wear engagement ring both on his index finger and ring finger. So he finally accepts this marriage to Shaikha Saeed or to a second wife even if there is even one?
It's a fitness tracking ring not a marriage or engagement ring...

It's all a coverup. These pages are perhaps already monitored, and would have been removed a long back, but they are serving the interests keeping the circus live and going.

So I was watching some reels and came across a video of a woman who married this emirati guy. The comments in arabic are funny asf lol, however this interaction reminded me of you guys LOL
The 3rd comment is ofc an emirati guy🤣
Short and ugly, uses tons of filters and pretend to be single all the time🤣🤣. These guys have lots of insecurities. They plaster their ego by their fake image and keep on changing women like clothes. As they know they have shortcomings they never get a respectable spouse.

Wow. If that's true about Khaled, then he is definitely the best guy out of all the desert Kings.

Qtr100, I get why you like him, he looks mature and his voice is deep.
The same way I have a crush on Hazza 😍
Just saw Khaled ig. This person seems genuine and sweet. He can be a fresh face for UAE. Dubai has really become a hotspot for filthy things. I now think it is true what is being said about him. Finally someone who is concerned about country and culture✌

Just saw Khaled ig. This person seems genuine and sweet. He can be a fresh face for UAE. Dubai has really become a hotspot for filthy things. I now think it is true what is being said about him. Finally someone who is concerned about country and culture✌
Al Nahyans are really fine! They seem to keep their tit together. Also all seem educated and act with class and grace. That's called true royalty.