Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, how come all his brothers and nephews have white hair and here he is without any streak of white hair.
Maybe he’s not as evil as his relatives so God is keeping his hair in tact

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is his daughter, she has grown so fast. You can tell is her by her eyes and eyebrows. Manal is too jealous to have her man hold anyone like that besides their kids.
View attachment 1768357

Nah, Salama is more tanned
the insta page that originally posted it, said it was salama. Personally, it didn't look like his daughter from the eyes and eyebrows. Manal would have probably reposted the pic if it was the daughter

Reactions: 2
the insta page that originally posted it, said it was salama. Personally, it didn't look like his daughter from the eyes and eyebrows. Manal would have probably reposted the pic if it was the daughter
Which Salama is that? They have the same names over and over.

his niece, Tahnoun's daughter I believe
Isn't Tahnoun said to be too conservative to show his daughter around?

Reactions: 1
Which Salama is that? They have the same names over and over.

Isn't Tahnoun said to be too conservative to show his daughter around?
I'm not too sure about the al nahyan's but I trust these big insta fan pages. they usually do thorough research

I think she’s الشيخة سلامة بنت محمد بن حمد بن طحنون آل نهيان
It says Salama bint Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan. Who is Mohammed bin Hamad?
This girl and another one very similar to her (her sister?) are always with MBZ.

Girls, have you seen the photos of Sheikha Jawaher and her children in the matches in Argentina and Brazil? They are cute and polite!

Girls, have you seen the photos of Sheikha Jawaher and her children in the matches in Argentina and Brazil? They are cute and polite!
No, can you post one or two?

It says Salama bint Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan. Who is Mohammed bin Hamad?
This girl and another one very similar to her (her sister?) are always with MBZ.
The other girl is Hessa, his daughter.

Girls, do you know if Abdullah Al Hamed, Hazza's brother in law is married?

Last edited:
Did you guys see how all these people in fazza guide tumblr's chatroom are now saying there's been no beloved all long and he has second wife as what it has been told over there since what he posted this picture for her on instagram, so this confirms that there is a second wife, but no one knows who is it as of right now
https://images.app.goo.gl/u92higuNmgaMw24w6

Last edited:
Did you guys see how all these people in fazza guide tumblr's chatroom are now saying there's been no beloved all long and he has second wife as what it has been told over there since what he posted this picture for her on instagram, so this confirms that there is a second wife, but no one knows who is it as of right now
https://images.app.goo.gl/u92higuNmgaMw24w6
Some of the girls in that chat room are weird.
Oofc he has a second wife. Taking a second look at the kids, it seems they are whiter than Hamdan. Maybe the wife is really not Emirati, that's why all the hiding.
The only one who knows who is the mother is uncle. Maybe Angelika should ask uncle nicely who the wife is, and then spill the tea.

This video is so interesting and makes some of the tea that was posted here seem legit.
Maktoum is seated next to Mbz, not Hamdan.
Khaled is on a separate row, didn't even greet Hamdan. And the other son of Mbz, Theyab, drove Hamdan and Maktoum, again not Khaled.
As it was said here, maybe Khaled really can't stand Hamdan.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some of the girls in that chat room are weird.
Oofc he has a second wife. Taking a second look at the kids, it seems they are whiter than Hamdan. Maybe the wife is really not Emirati, that's why all the hiding.
The only one who knows who is the mother is uncle. Maybe Angelika should ask uncle nicely who the wife is, and then spill the tea.
Yeah, I think we’ll know eventually someday who’s the mother of twins when he becomes the ruler, but I don’t think we might know it anytime soon. However, the twins do look white to me too and not Arabs like, he really should’ve gotten them from his cousin to make the heritage stronger, unfortunately that is not that case and he will have to deal with this eventually. What waste of effort and time, tbh

Yeah, I think we’ll know eventually someday who’s the mother of twins when he becomes the ruler, but I don’t think we might know it anytime soon. However, the twins do look white to me too and not Arabs like, he really should’ve gotten them from his cousin to make the heritage stronger, but unfortunately that is not that case and he will have to deal with this eventually. What waste of effort and time, tbh
Yes, he is not smart. He doesn't seem to be fit to rule a whole emirate. The family should just let him be an influencer, travel around, meet his whores and make tons of babies.
If the mother of the twins is really Yara, this guy has such low standards..
Shame on him that out of all the women throwing themselves at him, he picked this one.
On a side note, Maktoum is not attractive at all.
If Cyrielle is with him, she's no different than Angelika.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, he is not smart. He doesn't seem to be fit to rule a whole emirate. The family should just let him be an influencer, travel around, meet his whores and make tons of babies.
If the mother of the twins is really Yara, this guy has such low standards..
Shame on him that out of all the women throwing themselves at him, he picked this one.
On a side note, Maktoum is not attractive at all.
If Cyrielle is with him, she's no different than Angelika.
At this point, there’s no one left in the royal family to get married to, most of them are engaged or married already and even if anyone is left at all, it’ll be an arranged marriage for them within the family as how we’ve seen it so far. So it’s better to not look up to them or idolize them that much, it’s what’s the best for us.

I think Cyrielle is only with him for the money, he isn’t attractive at all and I don’t find him to be. He looks like one of my cousin back in the country lol 😂

• Heart