Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe sheikh Mo and Hind would let him parade children from a Russian side piece like that😁 They cannot afford any more damage. I think mother is an unknown Emirati or at least half. Maybe he uses his favourite filters on his kids too. Mom could also be mixed with Lebanese or sth, they can look very white. It will be easier to tell when he shows the boy in the future.

Reactions: 6
Yes, he is not smart. He doesn't seem to be fit to rule a whole emirate. The family should just let him be an influencer, travel around, meet his whores and make tons of babies.
If the mother of the twins is really Yara, this guy has such low standards..
Shame on him that out of all the women throwing themselves at him, he picked this one.
On a side note, Maktoum is not attractive at all.
If Cyrielle is with him, she's no different than Angelika.
You cannot compare maktoum to uncle Saeed 😂.. Maktoum is actually very okay looking... I think he's Just not what you'd expect of a young wealthy Arab sheikh and in this day and age of social media people are Soo used to superficial looks they're sometimes appalled by natural appearances.. Maktoum isn't drop dead gorgeous but he's alright honestly.... And definitely cyrielle is with him for the money.. They don't even look like they have anything in common😂...

Out of curiosity though why do you think Yara is the mother of hamdan's twins🤔?? I mean it's highly unlikely she is.. So I'm wondering why you think it's her??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You cannot compare maktoum to uncle Saeed 😂.. Maktoum is actually very okay looking... I think he's Just not what you'd expect of a young wealthy Arab sheikh and in this day and age of social media people are Soo used to superficial looks they're sometimes appalled by natural appearances.. Maktoum isn't drop dead gorgeous but he's alright honestly.... And definitely cyrielle is with him for the money.. They don't even look like they have anything in common😂...

Out of curiosity though why do you think Yara is the mother of hamdan's twins🤔?? I mean it's highly unlikely she is.. So I'm wondering why you think it's her??
Yara could be the twins mom because Tiina Jauhaunien, the friend of Latifa said on her insta profile she is sure that Yara has two kids with Hamdan. Together with the twins, that makes her the mother of four of his kids. To be honest, I believe Tiina. She doesn't look like someone who would post things just like that. She is a serious woman. And Hamdan looks really insecure, I really doubt he can make any woman fall in love with him once she knows his real character. So it's unlikely he met the twins mother recently. For sure he knows her from a long time. Yara has an advantage too, she knows Arabic, her father is Syrian.
And the story his wife is from a rich Emirati family, its really unbelievable. Emirati people are not so stupid. They know who Hamdan is. Just can't do a thing as long as they keep giving their nationals money and perks.

No wonder Khaled doesn't like Hamdan and Co.
The city is filled with these w****.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yara could be the twins mom because Tiina Jauhaunien, the friend of Latifa said on her insta profile she is sure that Yara has two kids with Hamdan. Together with the twins, that makes her the mother of four of his kids. To be honest, I believe Tiina. She doesn't look like someone who would post things just like that. She is a serious woman. And Hamdan looks really insecure, I really doubt he can make any woman fall in love with him once she knows his real character. So it's unlikely he met the twins mother recently. For sure he knows her from a long time. Yara has an advantage too, she knows Arabic, her father is Syrian.
And the story his wife is from a rich Emirati family, its really unbelievable. Emirati people are not so stupid. They know who Hamdan is. Just can't do a thing as long as they keep giving their nationals money and perks.

I do not get gulf Arab men. Why do so many of them love having children with Eastern European women? Especially after they’ve already had children with a woman of their own ethnicity. Like why can’t you focus on raising the 4 kids you already have why do you need to father 20. Surely it has nothing to do with liking western values because often they make the woman reside in the UAE or wherever the man is from. I know of a Russian girl who had a daughter with an older Qatari man, he was married twice before. She relocated to Doha, wore abaya, was fluent in Arabic as she worked in the region prior to meeting him. Now he’s being unfaithful to her and looking for other women, even though she sacrificed her career and life for him. It’s a never ending cycle with a lot of these men, royal or regular

I do not get gulf Arab men. Why do so many of them love having children with Eastern European women? Especially after they’ve already had children with a woman of their own ethnicity. Like why can’t you focus on raising the 4 kids you already have why do you need to father 20. Surely it has nothing to do with liking western values because often they make the woman reside in the UAE or wherever the man is from. I know of a Russian girl who had a daughter with an older Qatari man, he was married twice before. She relocated to Doha, wore abaya, was fluent in Arabic as she worked in the region prior to meeting him. Now he’s being unfaithful to her and looking for other women, even though she sacrificed her career and life for him. It’s a never ending cycle with a lot of these men, royal or regular
Gulf Men like whores. That's it. They don't like actual decent women. The dirtier their women, the merrier.

Reactions: 7
Gulf Men like whores. That's it. They don't like actual decent women. The dirtier their women, the merrier.
They like whores and then to gain control of their entire life, ruin it & continue the cycle. I’ve noticed a pattern

Khaled is right not to like Hamdan and Sheikh Mo! They turned Dubai into a hub for prostitution, tainting Emirati culture. I hope MBZ is smart and puts Khaled as the PC, he seems too serious to me. But it may be that MBZ looks at the side that Tahnoon has more ambition and more influence. But according to some sources in some reports, MBZ had been trying to take influence and power away from Tahnoon for some time. Wanting to put Khaled as CP just for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think maybe because european women are very easy? And also down to do whatever (sexually) so maybe arab men can fulfil all their desires. not sure, sorry this is my first time in this thread hello. I read the other thread quite a bit and I’m very invested.

They like whores and then to gain control of their entire life, ruin it & continue the cycle. I’ve noticed a pattern
Yea! Most Arab men do this. Many of them take prostitutes as if they were their property, and most of the time they don't let them work with anyone else and keep them for 2 or 3 years (some even longer). Some of them treat girls well, some don't.

So you think this account (liesuponliesuponlies) is Tina herself?
I assumed it was someone else who used her picture because she was the main figure behind Free Latifa campaign. I know her real account and it's all about travel.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think maybe because european women are very easy? And also down to do whatever (sexually) so maybe arab men can fulfil all their desires. not sure, sorry this is my first time in this thread hello. I read the other thread quite a bit and I’m very invested.
There are easy women everywhere but Arabs prefer European women and they don't reject them either. I've seen girls from all corners of the world with Arab men. But European women are more likely to show up with these men, I never understood why. Welcome to the thread!!

So you think this account (liesuponliesuponlies) is Tina herself?
I assumed it was someone else who used her picture because she was the main figure behind Free Latifa campaign. I know her real account and it's all about travel.
It's probably her. This page has holes even in the soul, nothing is correct and it's just lies!

Last edited:
Yea! Most Arab men do this. Many of them take prostitutes as if they were their property, and most of the time they don't let them work with anyone else and keep them for 2 or 3 years (some even longer). Some of them treat girls well, some don't.
Prostitutes are one thing but what baffles me is when they do this to women with regular careers that fall for them. They’re so chaotic

Prostitutes are one thing but what baffles me is when they do this to women with regular careers that fall for them. They’re so chaotic
They like to feel above women.
For them women are below them. Girls, does any of you know a story of women who outsmarted them?

youtu.be/wAGwthXXh3A
was this poem written for Shaikha Saeed?
that is the only poem of his known for sheikha. there could be more but this is the only one he acknowledged her directly.

Can he even write poems, or someone else writes them for him?
Do you think he ever liked Sheikha?
yes he does write them(it's obvious and he's pretty dramatic at times 😂)he can come up with anything on the spot. some poems back then were cheeky to say the least. I’m surprised they let him publish those. one of the lines just as an example translates like your father must have had an affair with a gazelle and he goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can he even write poems, or someone else writes them for him?
Do you think he ever liked Sheikha?
I highly doubt it, because they were engaged in the year of 2008 / 2009 before and at that time he probably liked her, I don't know about the current situation or they might still have intimacy with each other, but they keep their relationship private.

If I'm not wrong, he did some interview in 2008 that he was extremely happy when his engagement was first fixed with his cousin Shaikha Saeed back in the day. This was then, I'm not sure about now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1