emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly dropped the SW bit just so she can get any money wherever she can 🙄 unfollowed!

Reactions: 3
Shes an iNfLuEnCeR now guyzzz. Influencing her loyal SW followers to get fat with her by eating sweets and whatever shut she can peddle

Reactions: 4
Her 'style' in ATROCIOUS! The clothes she picks make her look ginormous. Jesus Christ buy something flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much of this “haul” do we reckon will be sent back? I mean looking at half of it I’m surprised they didn’t pay her to have it 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Sorry...work dresses? As if. Shes such a wannabe Jess. Emily hun, if you turned upto work in anything besides your creepy mesh top and pissy cardigan they wouldnt bleeping recognise you.

• Haha
duck me I legit thought she was dressed like Edward Scissorhands for a second then, man alive....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me I legit thought she was dressed like Edward Scissorhands for a second then, man alive....

I looked on the swipe up- that horrific dress was £138 what the hell!! For someone who goes on about not having much money she’s splashing the cash on this haul - is she hoping for a brand deal??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked on the swipe up- that horrific dress was £138 what the hell!! For someone who goes on about not having much money she’s splashing the cash on this haul - is she hoping for a brand deal??
Klarna....and will prob send it all back anyway 🙄

She looked like something out of a horror film. Jeepers creepers 🤣 shes on the beg for a bed now. Oh and her dinner looks like pedigree chum. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those pajamas with the mesh... She cant not buy something with mesh... And there's something about everytime she says 'Jammies' makes me cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first gown... Looks like a curtain 😬

Oh god. The black weird dress thing is even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.