Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
She’s such a beg ain’t she, tagging company’s on her stories all the time hinting at them for freebies

Reactions: 1
I’m actually starting to think she has some form of postnatal depression that has not been picked up by a health visitor. She makes out Ella and Amelia are the worst kids in the World. When really, Ella is vying for her attention, and Amelia is a normal baby who cries sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know as parents we all have hard days, but I’d never berate my child on social media, call them mean names etc. And for the love of God, the way she neglects that poor child is frightening. She’s asking for another hospital visit when she’s taking her out in such cold weather (snow!!) with no more than a sleepsuit on!

Reactions: 1

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I downloaded the app to see and it’s actually a really good idea, I’m going to use it but I refuse to use her link. She has the shittiest engagement but if she gets around 10 people tapping on her link, she makes money💰 imagine the big influencers sharing it? They’d automatically make hundreds by people using their link! Watch soon the other influencers will jump on the bandwagon
Exactly, I wouldn't subscribe to anything she puts on her page. Beggy bastard, always after something for nothing

I downloaded the app to see and it’s actually a really good idea, I’m going to use it but I refuse to use her link. She has the shittiest engagement but if she gets around 10 people tapping on her link, she makes money💰 imagine the big influencers sharing it? They’d automatically make hundreds by people using their link! Watch soon the other influencers will jump on the bandwagon
I reckon lifethroughemseyes will be first, after all she's got twins you know:ROFLMAO:

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
It's ok for adults to, but not babies. I say that because I've not been able to move from the house for days due to severe depression, so I've worn the same loungewear for days on end. My son's have both had clean fresh clothes and pyjamas on. Tomorrow is a new day I'm going to try to leave the house.
Sending you love ❤

WhatABore

VIP Member
GP nurse here 👋 we don’t book the second vacs until the baby is at least 12 weeks. I wouldn’t even book a baby in at 11 weeks and 6 days because it’s against the guidelines
I thought this too!
I did ask when my daughter had hers this time if they could do it the day before as I was busy the day after and they said they can't. It'd have to be after