Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why would anyone be jealous of a large following? Especially when she only gets a couple hundred likes on her posts, if that🙄 also yeah as someone mentioned above why on earth would a social worker let someone know that they have been accused of being mentally unstable especially because if they ARE mentally unstable wouldn’t this possibly set them off or make things worse??? It just seems a little bit bizarre and I’m starting to wonder if half of what she is saying is even true. Because it just doesn’t seem right for someone to outright tell someone everything they’re being accused of because surely that person could then counteract what they’re saying and make excuses?!!!! It just doesn’t not add up

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she read here about being reported before SS phoned her, that might be why she appeared so calm and honest in her response. I can imagine anyone’s natural reaction would be anger. I just can’t get my head around SS telling you the allegations. surely you investigate these otherwise anyone can think up the best answer!
She's the queen of manipulative behaviour so I think you're right. Aren't the best liars smooth and prepared at all times 🤔

If someone reported me (without reason) I'd be very angry then be very upset. It will be a very different story when she's telling the mole all about it. She'll milk it for all it's worth

Reactions: 7
She's the queen of manipulative behaviour so I think you're right. Aren't the best liars smooth and prepared at all times 🤔

If someone reported me (without reason) I'd be very angry then be very upset. It will be a very different story when she's telling the mole all about it. She'll milk it for all it's worth
She’ll have already rung him at work, if he’s got any sense about him he will bring some cheese and crusty bread home to diffuse the situation…..she can’t bollock him with a gob full of stinky fatty cheese 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I know my baby" 🤣 why is she screaming all day then Em? Is it that you know what's wrong and don't care enough to do anything to change what's upsetting her perhaps? She looks a right clown. She's proved today that she reads here, bet she's obsessed with reading her Tattle threads. You're a pathetic mess and throw that bleeping birthing gown away you rotten woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was reported I would be so embarrassed that someone thinks I was an unfit parent enough to do that. Why is she not embarrassed? She could even use it as an opportunity to take some time out and re evaluate her life. But nope, she jumps straight on the defence as others say as a ploy for freebies. She literally disgusts me

Reactions: 18
If I was reported I would be so embarrassed that someone thinks I was an unfit parent enough to do that. Why is she not embarrassed? She could even use it as an opportunity to take some time out and re evaluate her life. But nope, she jumps straight on the defence as others say as a ploy for freebies. She literally disgusts me
This! I would definitely be taking a step back from social media, wouldn't even say anything. I'd actually be shitting myself. She has her priorities all wrong yet again but that's no surprise.

Reactions: 13
This! I would definitely be taking a step back from social media, wouldn't even say anything. I'd actually be shitting myself. She has her priorities all wrong yet again but that's no surprise.
I just don't know what she expected when she has been putting things like that online almost daily for the last 6 months. When someone repeatedly tells you they basically hate their life and cannot cope, with multiple pictures of a screaming baby for good measure, you tend to believe them. We don't know her to go around her house so reporting her was the only way it could go really. Seeing that her own family don't even seem interested. Where are they when she's behaving like this? I think she hides the stories from people who know her

Reactions: 6
I do follow her and have for some years . Yeah she gets on my nerves but reporting her to social services is laughable . Anyone can see those children are loved ! And as for not being dressed for the climate … it’s only ever when the baby is in her car seat she doesn’t wear a coat . Always has a blanket . Babies that don’t sleep well are bloody hard ! Doesn’t mean she’s neglected
lol are you Emily? If you are, and I suspect you are or maybe you’re a big fan of hers🙄 loved? Have you seen the amount of horrible posts she makes about her children daily? She detests half term for the simple fact that she doesn’t seem to want to make any effort to stimulate her kids or have any fun with them. It isn’t just those points you have stated either it runs deeper than that. Her children always look grubby and dishevelled. She is one of the worst mothers on Instagram and this has been going on for months even years. She’s a very unbothered, totally not maternal in the slightest. Imagine having a mother who hates when you’re at home?

Reactions: 8
I do follow her and have for some years . Yeah she gets on my nerves but reporting her to social services is laughable . Anyone can see those children are loved ! And as for not being dressed for the climate … it’s only ever when the baby is in her car seat she doesn’t wear a coat . Always has a blanket . Babies that don’t sleep well are bloody hard ! Doesn’t mean she’s neglected
Its not about them being loved. I don't believe the member said at any point during the report or on here they don't belive Emily loves them. The person who reported her I believe did it out of geniune concern. Yesterday's rant was yet another example of very concerning behaviour from Emily. We have seen multiple incidences where there is no coat to be seen and sometimes not even a blanket! Amelia is constantly in just baby grows which are not weather appropriate! They barely leave the house unless its free. Amelia was left in her own tit one day rather than be changed and Emily ring the school and say she'd be a few minutes late and collect Ella from the office or popping into the school office and asking for somewhere to change her. Ella hasn't been taken to the dentist! Ella was left in too small shoes for months! Both girls clothes are visibly too small at times. She claims to be struggling financially and yet buys herself treats all the time! The pattern of behaviour from Emily regarding the girls is worrying. I don't even think she is be labelled as 'neglecting them' but some of the choices are neglectful! In all honesty, Emily needs support as she is clearly not coping and her behaviour is escalating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same here and I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it

Reactions: 2
Its not about them being loved. I don't believe the member said at any point during the report or on here they don't belive Emily loves them. The person who reported her I believe did it out of geniune concern. Yesterday's rant was yet another example of very concerning behaviour from Emily. We have seen multiple incidences where there is no coat to be seen and sometimes not even a blanket! Amelia is constantly in just baby grows which are not weather appropriate! They barely leave the house unless its free. Amelia was left in her own tit one day rather than be changed and Emily ring the school and say she'd be a few minutes late and collect Ella from the office or popping into the school office and asking for somewhere to change her. Ella hasn't been taken to the dentist! Ella was left in too small shoes for months! Both girls clothes are visibly too small at times. She claims to be struggling financially and yet buys herself treats all the time! The pattern of behaviour from Emily regarding the girls is worrying. I don't even think she is be labelled as 'neglecting them' but some of the choices are neglectful! In all honesty, Emily needs support as she is clearly not coping and her behaviour is escalating.
Exactly this. I never once said she doesn’t love them, obviously she does in her own way. BUT love doesn’t mean she isn’t neglecting her kids. We have all seen months and months of this going on. I’m actually really disappointed with the social care system for overlooking this. At the very least they could’ve directed in the way of mum/kiddy clubs or leisure centres she can take Ella too. But from what Emily said it seems like the SS lady just called her, asked her if the accusations are true and then basically folded when Emily said she’s just exhausted. The fact people can actually defend her is shocking to me. Any mum who calls their little baby a “prick” needs help in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what. Hubby works in asda why doesn't he bring stuff home with him if they need it?? She's just said in her stories that he's popped to Tesco

Well, let's hope the report earlier and following report (I hope that's plural) at least get her behaviour looked into. It's really not right.

This isn't just a case of a mum having a moan here and there, but the children otherwise being happy, healthy, hitting milestones, entertained properly, warm, clean, and fed. Emily's children are none of those things - and that's only scratching the surface.

It's sad that it's reached this point. And it's even more sad that the first thing she does is post about it on Instagram. Most other mums (if the allegations were untrue, unlike in her case but it's what she says) would be so upset and probably spend the day cuddling their kids that bit closer. Not arguing the toss with that horrible attitude of hers on social media. It's like this is all a game to her, like she's 16 arguing on FB about a falling out in school or something. Unbelievable.

You're an awful woman, Emily. And a worse mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.