Emilycat_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is just awful. I can’t get over it. Just shows even though she claims she is raking it in she is totally clueless with how to dress... if I tried to go out out looking like that my boyfriend would leave me at home
those god awful tracksuits she’s always in are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. No sense of fashion at all

Reactions: 1
I’ve only recently discovered her, or maybe rediscovered her, I really recognise her and think I might have followed her when she posted a lot about SW? Unless I’m thinking of someone else. If it is her, bloody hell she’s changed and not for the better

Yeah I first followed her when she was on slimming world. She used to be relatable then but now not at all .

She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too

Reactions: 2
She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too
i can’t get over her fashion sense it’s actually bizarre

Reactions: 3
She was much more relatable in the beginning when she was following slimming world. Now she’s just a chav with terrible fashion sense

Reactions: 2
How is this thread not buzzing with talk of that ‘wedding outfit’. I’m shook. Would die on their behalf if I saw someone I know rock up to a wedding in that !!!

Reactions: 4